[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pathfinder release + Tera burning

FluffyBrumFluffyBrum
Reactions: 100
in General Chat
So pathfinder comes with the patch on 12th of June. I know kms had a pre-creation event for pathfinder but I can't find information if gms is going to have this.

My second question is, are you able to tera burn the pathfinder for the event. I am playing on reboot and would really like if i am able to get the cra box on the pathfinder, cause i want to main this class.

Already thanks in advance

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited June 2019
    FluffyBrum wrote: »
    So pathfinder comes with the patch on 12th of June. I know kms had a pre-creation event for pathfinder but I can't find information if gms is going to have this.

My second question is, are you able to tera burn the pathfinder for the event. I am playing on reboot and would really like if i am able to get the cra box on the pathfinder, cause i want to main this class.

You can't actually play PF till the 26th, pre-creation is the 12th-26th.

I don't think you can Tera PF unfortunately, usually can't with a new class.
  • RoboticRobotic
    Reactions: 100
    Petalmagic wrote: »

since its an explorer character cant you create a normal explorer bowman tera burning and then switch to pathfinder?
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited June 2019
    Robotic wrote: »

since its an explorer character cant you create a normal explorer bowman tera burning and then switch to pathfinder?

they will be locking pathfinder out from the job change but yea this would have saved a lot of people an entire grind since there is many people at 250... or wait... the max level is 275 now? i haven't played in a while lol

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    iArrowZ wrote: »
    they will be locking pathfinder out from the job change but yea this would have saved a lot of people an entire grind since there is many people at 250... or wait... the max level is 275 now? i haven't played in a while lol

Max level is 275, happened shortly after the black mage patch.
    Like you said, Pathfinder will be locked for awhile. You could technically have prepared an archer in advance for pathfinder and just wait until open-advancement is unlocked for them.
    Personally I'd rather just play through them normally.
    Here's hoping they get the explorer emblem without doing the stupidly long quest...
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited June 2019
    I will both make a new pathfinder and also job transfer my 200+ archer when it unlocks, simply cause i have items and legacy items (things from pre-big bang 05) on my bowmaster like the ghost ship badge and MoN :D
  • NickSephirothNickSephiroth
    Reactions: 800
    edited June 2019
    a friend and myself are wondering how long this terra burning event will last i know it starts on june 12th but does it end after the pathfinder becomes playable?
  • DeadBotDeadBot
    Reactions: 870
    edited June 2019
    a friend and myself are wondering how long this terra burning event will last i know it starts on june 12th but does it end after the pathfinder becomes playable?

I think the burning will end on the 28th so the 27th after reset

Dont quote me on this, nexon didnt announce when the end date on burning will happen so this is just a guess.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019

Dates have not been announced yet. Look for the Update Notes, coming soon.
    However, it is already known that we won't be able to Tera Burn Pathfinder.
  • DiximaNDiximaN
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited June 2019
    Robotic wrote: »

Open advancement from/to Pathfinder isn't avaliable even on KMS