[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please Bring back the onyx jaguar

FoxGodFoxGod
Reactions: 840
edited June 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Im sure you have heard this request many times now.. But Its been so long since the event has been out now and would be nice to re release it for both reboot and regular servers.
UnemployedSlicedTimePawblepimboy12Choices

Comments

• pimboy12pimboy12
    Reactions: 560
    edited June 2019
    Yeah, especially because it glitched for me upon release. And it never got fixed.
    FoxGodUnemployed
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2019
    Last time it was available was March 2015. I agree, it's well past time for it to be available again, throw it in an event shop or something. It's a steaming load that if you didn't happen to be playing four years ago when the resistance classes got their revamp as part of the black heaven updates, then you just never get to have even a chance at getting it.

And to those who are going to come into this thread to cry about nexon making rare items less rare by re-releasing them or whatever, go stuff it. This coming from someone who did get the jaguar four years ago.
    FoxGodUnemployed
  • FoxGodFoxGod
    edited June 2019
    I mean if they really wanted it rare also they wouldnt throw it in as a mount for everyone to use from gacha tickets that just hurts seeing tbh :l
    Unemployed
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited June 2019
    I got one as a mount ticket on my Wild Hunter because they were gone before I could get one as an att mount.
  • FoxGodFoxGod
    edited June 2019
    Hmm i should also add and say if you do bring do bring back the onyx jaguar dont make us make new wildhunters from lvl 0-200.. I want it on the existing ones that we have already and if you still would make this for new wildhunters only from 0-200 atleast make the coupon for it tradeable so i can choose for which wildhunter i want the coupon to go to. But the best option would be to have it inside a event shop and sell it for high amount of coins to keep the rarity.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2019
    FoxGod wrote: »
    Hmm i should also add and say if you do bring do bring back the onyx jaguar dont make us make new wildhunters from lvl 0-200.. I want it on the existing ones that we have already and if you still would make this for new wildhunters only from 0-200 atleast make the coupon for it tradeable so i can choose for which wildhunter i want the coupon to go to. But the best option would be to have it inside a event shop and sell it for high amount of coins to keep the rarity.

That's an important distinction. I had the good fortune to be present when it was available last and pre-drill hall nerf, so I was able to spend hours just running back and forth holding down one key. More to the point, it's been five years since this thing was available. It's wholly unfair to everyone who's made, and mained, a wild hunter since then to make it only available to newly-made ones who hit 200 within some timeframe.

I see absolutely no reason why this cannot be brought back in a way that allows everyone to benefit. Put it in an event shop and make sure it's the tamed jaguar and not just a run-of-the-mill mount.
    FoxGod