[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Chair Fight?

DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
Reactions: 7,195
edited June 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I've fight scenes in movies as wrestling, and I was wondering if chairs can be used in combat. I am thinking about whether the chair should just be an item that is based off your damage similar to the attacking Black Heaven mounts (weak combat but silly :P .)

Chairs that are actually "chairs" would have an option to dismount the chair and enter a combat pose. This is similar how some mounts such as the Pegasus has a hidden flight feature. You won't be able to use your regular skills until you cancel the chair.

I know this is a system that won't break combat, i will find i funny to use. I will find it more hilarious if they took chair fighting and made a PVP mode out of it :D. Imagine smashing snails with chairs or smashing your friends with chairs!

Comments

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited June 2019
    Hmm :3

What about enabling like regular PVP and drop the chairs? Then again PVP balance usually is a nightmare.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Invulgo wrote: »

What about enabling like regular PVP and drop the chairs? Then again PVP balance usually is a nightmare.

If we had the population for it, The Legends Return could just be left up constantly. Sadly we don't.
  • DeadBotDeadBot
    Reactions: 870
    edited June 2019
    It doesn't sound like a bad idea.
    Fuhreak wrote: »

If we had the population for it, The Legends Return could just be left up constantly. Sadly we don't.

It would be awesome to have a shop open in the pvp area just for that
    Or with the legends return event, win the chair as one of the top pvpers
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited June 2019

Chair fight will be its own mode. The idea came from watching too many cartoons and pretend wrestling.