[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Question about Tera Burning Event

HeyItsAfroHeyItsAfro
Reactions: 310
edited June 2019 in General Chat
Wasn't there supposed to be two characters that you could create to be Tera Burned for this event? Thought I saw that in the presentation stream for MapleStory when they announced the upcoming events. (Link to time of video: https://twitch.tv/videos/424226014?t=02h12m31s)

Comments

• AndromedyAndromedy
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited June 2019
    Burning events are only ever one character. And I saw nothing in that time stamp that would suggest otherwise.
  • HeyItsAfroHeyItsAfro
    edited June 2019
    Andromedy wrote: »
    Burning events are only ever one character. And I saw nothing in that time stamp that would suggest otherwise.

Here's the picture of what I'm talking about.unknown.png
    ReigningDemon
  • AndromedyAndromedy
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited June 2019
    Well right now it's only one. I assume maybe in the July patch they mentioned we will be getting another? That would be my best guess. That or they decided not to do 2 all together.
  • Arch_AlyssaArch_Alyssa
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited June 2019
    It's a mega burning. Right now is the Tera burning. The 2 mega burning is later in the summer.
  • HeyItsAfroHeyItsAfro
    edited June 2019
    It's a mega burning. Right now is the Tera burning. The 2 mega burning is later in the summer.

Ah, like two Mega Burning characters per world maybe?
  • TsukiBakaTsukiBaka
    Reactions: 1,410
    edited June 2019
    HeyItsAfro wrote: »

Ah, like two Mega Burning characters per world maybe?

Yeah basically. Mega Burning is to 150. I doubt Tera burning will ever have 2 characters, at least, not for an extremely long time.