[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Question about Tera Burning Event

HeyItsAfroHeyItsAfro
Reactions: 310
edited June 2019 in General Chat
Wasn't there supposed to be two characters that you could create to be Tera Burned for this event? Thought I saw that in the presentation stream for MapleStory when they announced the upcoming events. (Link to time of video: https://twitch.tv/videos/424226014?t=02h12m31s)

Comments

• AndromedyAndromedy
    Reactions: 1,590
    edited June 2019
    Burning events are only ever one character. And I saw nothing in that time stamp that would suggest otherwise.
  • HeyItsAfroHeyItsAfro
    edited June 2019
    Andromedy wrote: »
    Burning events are only ever one character. And I saw nothing in that time stamp that would suggest otherwise.

Here's the picture of what I'm talking about.unknown.png
    ReigningDemon
  • AndromedyAndromedy
    Reactions: 1,590
    edited June 2019
    Well right now it's only one. I assume maybe in the July patch they mentioned we will be getting another? That would be my best guess. That or they decided not to do 2 all together.
  • Arch_AlyssaArch_Alyssa
    Reactions: 1,135
    edited June 2019
    It's a mega burning. Right now is the Tera burning. The 2 mega burning is later in the summer.
  • HeyItsAfroHeyItsAfro
    edited June 2019
    It's a mega burning. Right now is the Tera burning. The 2 mega burning is later in the summer.

Ah, like two Mega Burning characters per world maybe?
  • TsukiBakaTsukiBaka
    Reactions: 1,410
    edited June 2019
    HeyItsAfro wrote: »

Ah, like two Mega Burning characters per world maybe?

Yeah basically. Mega Burning is to 150. I doubt Tera burning will ever have 2 characters, at least, not for an extremely long time.