[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

6/12/19 Unscheduled Maintenance Notice

Comments

• diviniteadivinitea
    Reactions: 200
    anyone know when it'll be back up?? It said 4pm pdt, and now it's 5pm
  • SukinawaSukinawa
    Reactions: 310
    I think we can all agree this is the work of the Black Mage
    MorningAfterSeven
  • LunaCnavasLunaCnavas
    So any update on this at all, I'd really like to know. I'd like to jump back in!
  • RafaamRafaam
    Reactions: 100
    Hey it's already 3 hrs since UTC +10 8.AM, and I am so GLAD to see the maintenance span becomes unknown.
  • wnjstudiownjstudio
    Playing from Steam, maybe it's a NGS Problem, after launch immediately crash after NGS pops up
  • KechesticoKechestico
    Reactions: 205
    So i came from work just to expect several hours of downtime because you guys are mediocre at best with no idea of how to test stuff before
  • RafaamRafaam
    edited June 2019
    Maintenance span becomes ‘TBD’.
    And there's no any further official responds.

• JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited June 2019
    w
    Rafaam wrote: »
    Maintenance span becomes ‘TBD’.
    And there's no any further official responds.

must be really bad
    MorningAfterSeven
  • SwornKnightSwornKnight
    Reactions: 520
    edited June 2019
    Wishing the Maple Team the best! Keep up the good work, grab some coffee, get some snacks, whatever you need. Really appreciate you guys for working hard. :)
    MorningAfterSeven
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Oh it's still down. Unlucky. I do want to say that I'm glad we're getting decent updates on where they're at in the process. It's probably not the last USC we'll get this week though.
  • TsukiBakaTsukiBaka
    Reactions: 1,410
    edited June 2019
    CWaaMcK.jpg

This was updated? Wrong date, and there was nothing new in the post itself..

Edit: Now there's something new. But still wrong date.

Edit 2: Compensation will be provided for all accounts created before June 12, 2019 10:00 PM UTC. -- Lol. And it's like they copy pasta'd cuz it's giant sized at the bottom, what is going on with their rep posting this stuff.
    unknown.png
  • xWennxWenn
    edited June 2019
    Okay, but what about the people who bought a 2x EXP coupon in the cash shop? Like, I bought one, and 10 minutes later there was a maintenance... Like is that something that can be put in my cash intentory or something, or at least I can be refunded the NX Cash, like... I paid money.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    xWenn wrote: »
    Okay, but what about the people who bought a 2x EXP coupon in the cash shop? Like, I bought one, and 10 minutes later there was a maintenance... Like is that something that can be put in my cash intentory or something, or at least I can be refunded the NX Cash, like... I paid money.

Cash items are always extended for at least the length of time the game was down. So when the game comes up your cash shop coupon will have at least as much time left on it as it had when the game went down.
    MorningAfterSeven
  • MorningAfterSevenMorningAfterSeven
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited June 2019
    21 hours ^^''''''
    Since I'm going to work, a question:
    if I leave the pc on with Nexon Launcher running, will the launcher start downloading the patch by itself when devs have done with their fixing? :)
  • h0lyicdragonh0lyicdragon
    Reactions: 510
    edited June 2019
    if you'd look in tech & bug report on forum you'd instantly know why... srsly people..
  • TsukiBakaTsukiBaka
    Reactions: 1,410
    edited June 2019
    Maple was live, and now it's down again???
  • DehemonDehemon
    Reactions: 400
    edited June 2019
    Are they finally online again? they should have been like an hour ago... right?.. xD
  • PensiveRulePensiveRule
    Reactions: 500
    edited June 2019
    Don't get your hopes up. I'm trying to log in and the client keeps crashing. Also, no character creation is available either.
  • KorunikKorunik
    Reactions: 510
    edited June 2019
    im not very happy about how the burning event hasnt been extended considering almost an entire day was gone due to maint. im also not very happy i wasnt able to delete a character just so i can make a pathfinder, just so i can get the extra character slot. so now i have to wait an entire 24 hours before i can even do the tera burning event :/ thanks maple
  • Nary1990Nary1990
    Hey anyone know,why i cant start maplestory?I can put on the play button but theres no reaction