[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannot access the Cash Shop

XenomataXenomata
Reactions: 2,595
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2019 in Bug Reporting
I had just purchased 30k NX Credit, and now I can't access the Cash Shop. Whenever I try to, I get disconnected to the World Select menu. At one point I even got disconnected from the Login Server and couldn't relaunch the game until after I restarted my computer.
I was able to connect to the cash shop just fine until after I bought the NX.
hyaca

Comments

• iSinPandaiSinPanda
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2019
    Basically as title states, when I go into cash shop it crashes. This was after I accepted the Reward points from the gift box.
  • StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited June 2019
    I'm also experiencing this issue, but you need to type up a conventional bug report, not a simplistic one.

See here for how to create a bug report submission that conforms to the forum's standards: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/6845/maplestory-bug-reporting-guidelines#latest
  • MysteryMystery
    Reactions: 1,345
    edited June 2019
    I have the same problem on my main, but apparently on other chars on the same account i can enter cs to redeem.
    Guessing this maintenance will fix the issue, but if not, try that option ;-)
  • MrBoomBasticMrBoomBastic
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2019
    So I created a new Kanna for burning. As soon as I access the cash shop, I'm being DCed then when I try to log in back to the character, the game crashes. Anyone else here experiencing the same?
  • MrBrownstoneMrBrownstone
    Reactions: 400
    edited June 2019
    Rebooting my pc fixed it for me.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited June 2019
    If it continues after maintenance please update with the information requested here
  • XenomataXenomata
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Maint is over, still can't access the CS.
    What the hell.
  • couna777couna777
    same thing is happening to me ...
    idk what to do i need 2x exp ..
  • couna777couna777
    edited June 2019
    Bug type: game crash, cannot enter cash shop

Brief bug summary: everytime i try to enter cs, it crashes then lag and crash on all of my characters.

More details: after trying to enter the cs, i get kicked back to server selection saying fail to connect to game server. Then, get into my char again, it lags and dc. I cannot get into cs with all of my characters

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

World name: bera

Date and time of the incident: before and after maintanance on june 12 and 13 edt

• WalkerFWalkerF
    Reactions: 700
    edited June 2019
    Bug type: game crash
    Brief bug summary: game crash when I try to enter cash shop

More details:

The game always crash when I try to entry cash shop with my main. I have tried with other characteres and works fine.

Steps to reproduce:

Log in with the main character, enter cash shop, the game will disconnect and crath within 1 minute

Character name: WalkerF

Character level: 250

Character job: Shade

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident:

After the maintenance in 13, June
  • ChangusSeanChangusSean
    edited June 2019
    Bug type: Cash Shop issue

Brief bug summary: Whenever I attempt to go into cash shop, the screen turns black, stays black for about 30seconds to 1 min and the proceeds to exit the client.

Character name: Yurihonjo

Character level: 136

Character job: Dual Blade

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 6/13/19 - 2:30 PM EST
  • ChangusSeanChangusSean
    edited June 2019
    It only happens to this one character, every other character seems to have no trouble getting into cash shop.
  • ChangusSeanChangusSean
    edited June 2019
    Were you able to get any feedback regarding this issue?
  • Minnie_WinnieMinnie_Winnie
    edited June 2019
    Anyone else's game crash when they open cash shop? I purchase some stuffs and my inventory was full so I couldn't get them but when I reopen cash shop after the game disconnecting me then proceed to crash.. Kinda frustrating when you purchase cash item and you can't take them out
  • ChemyChemy
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2019
    Bug type: game crash

Brief bug summary: Whenever i try to enter the cash shop, i dc.

More details: ive tried to enter on several characters now in several worlds, all make me dc

Steps to reproduce: Not sure

Character name: hateleague

Character level: 46

Character job: Mercedes

Date and time of the incident: 13/06/2019 19:40 (UK time)

(
  • KekkulisKekkulis
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2019
    Same, also with random crashes middle of playing, starting the game and on char select.

Update: Its been 4 hours of endless trying to get into the game, still havent been able to get past login screen. Ive reinstalled everything, flushed dns, etc. Nothing works.

Update 2: I got in but it crashed again, and it cut off all of my internet from ongoing programs/games. Wth?
  • JsGamingJsGaming
    edited June 2019

Brief bug summary: Whenever I attempt to go into cash shop, the screen turns black, stays black for about 30 seconds to 1 min then it goes to either enter the world screen or Client shuts down

Character name: UooUoo

Character level: 88

Character job: Kanna

Date and time of the incident: 6/13/19 - 12:18 PM PST
  • AirektAirekt
    edited June 2019

Brief bug summary: Everytime I go into cash shop, screen goes black for around 30 seconds then enter world screen. When attempting to relog from there client simply crashes.

More Details: Happened before and after maintenance. Cash shop was totally fine until after path finder update when I decided to buy 30,000 NX. Works on other characters except adventures.

Character name: Göhán

Character level: 16

Character job: Pirate

Date and time of the incident: 6/13 - 12:48pm
  • reius123reius123
    Reactions: 1,040
    edited June 2019
    Bug type: Cash Shop, functionality

Brief bug summary: When trying to enter the cash shop your character gets disconnected. Before the unscheduled the game would crash now it would d/c.
    More details:
    Please fix this sometimes soon cause I don't wanna take 36 weeks to get the Seven Day Monster Parker Medal because I couldn't enter the Cash shop to get additional monster park entry tickets thank you.

Also as one of the above posters said some characters can enter cash shop without crashing others can't. My other characters can enter Cash shop without d/cing.

Another thing to note is that as the poster above said this issue was present before the unscheduled maintenance and still persists.
    Steps to reproduce:

1) Enter cash shop
    2) See screen turn black
    3) Wait a minute or so to disconnect to the world select screen.

Character name: Rábí

Character level: 203

Character job: Kanna

Date and time of the incident: June 13 at 3:44 pm PDT
  • XenomataXenomata
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Update!
    Still can't enter the cash shop.
    Forgot to mention I'm in Reboot.