[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maintenance Incoming - Finish your dailies!

GhibleeGhiblee
Reactions: 3,795
edited June 2019 in Announcements
Hello Maplers!

Update:
We plan to have Unscheduled Maintenance today at 3:00 PM PDT.

Friday, June 14, 2019
PDT (UTC -7): 3:00 PM - 5:30 PM
EDT (UTC -4): 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
CEST (UTC +2): 12:00 AM (June 15) - 2:30 AM (June 15)
AEST (UTC +10): 8:00 AM (June 15) - 10:30 AM (June 15)

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/50250/unscheduled-maintenance-june-14-2019

We are planning to have maintenance this afternoon (PDT) prior to reset.

We are aware that we still have bugs and issues that have not been fixed through our Unscheduled Maintenance on June 12th.
We will post an accurate time frame and the verified fixes on our web post when we have them.

Since this is the case, PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND FINISH YOUR DAILIES BEFORE TODAY'S RESET!

Comments

• N0b0dyN0b0dy
    Reactions: 610
    edited June 2019
    I really hope this includes to fix the kanna nerfs she didnt deserve.
  • AIlyAIly
    Reactions: 410
    edited June 2019
    I hope this includes glitch in princess no prequests. What's point of revamping the boss if you can't even fight it.
    JettLuvsU
  • ReigningDemonReigningDemon
    Reactions: 500
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Guys has the maintenance started? Game not starting and I just got back from school. I hate how the maintenance has always started at pm. I wish they started in the morning because now I won't be able to make it to level 150 by 6/16 and lose my weapon boxes/event boxes.
  • MingTheBobaAddictMingTheBobaAddict
    Reactions: 400
    edited June 2019
    I hope they fix not being able to connect to cash shop.
  • KorunikKorunik
    Reactions: 510
    edited June 2019
    man i sure do wish they would fix the CTDing that i keep having. i cant even go onto Chaos and make my pathfinder or do the burning event. so how am i suppose to do anything when i cant even stay logged in for 2 minutes?
  • MorningAfterSevenMorningAfterSeven
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited June 2019
    Next class: Patchfinder. lol
    SwornKnight
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited June 2019

not being able to access the cash shop without rebooting your pc is probably a big priority
  • MingTheBobaAddictMingTheBobaAddict
    edited June 2019
    Jez wrote: »

not being able to access the cash shop without rebooting your pc is probably a big priority

It's not just me being not able to access cash shop? If you look at tech support and bug reports there's more than just a few of us having trouble with accessing cash shop, we rebooted our pc, we repaired, we reinstalled...
  • fairydust101fairydust101
    edited June 2019
    cash shop is doing the DC for many many
  • RzMonkzRzMonkz
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2019
    im having trouble loggin in from the character screen getting npc id (some number) error and disconect from the game
  • KechesticoKechestico
    Reactions: 205
    edited June 2019
    Are you going to genuinely act as if nothing happened with Kanna and she is perfectly fine without fixing her bugs nor addressing them especially after you guys spent 1+ month hyping that ****?

I've meet mediocre companies in my life, but Nexon is certainly reaching greaters levels.
    N0b0dy
  • LuxxLuxx
    Reactions: 1,795
    edited June 2019
    Kechestico wrote: »
    Are you going to genuinely act as if nothing happened with Kanna and she is perfectly fine without fixing her bugs nor addressing them especially after you guys spent 1+ month hyping that ****?

I've meet mediocre companies in my life, but Nexon is certainly reaching greaters levels.

You must be new here.
  • N0b0dyN0b0dy
    Reactions: 610
    edited June 2019
    if they copied kanna from JMS noone would complain since kanna would have got great once since many years. but with this patch they just gave her the headshot.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited June 2019
    Legion ranks are still displaying dream defender ranks even after the patch and people are still getting d/c from going into the cash shop...
  • KorunikKorunik
    Reactions: 510
    edited June 2019
    i just made my pathfinder and i cant get my pathfinder gift box. so uhh. i wasted two days trying to get pathfinder and i cant even get my box? thats nice c:
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited June 2019
    I seem to be getting kicked out after I use Nine-Tailed Fury. It kicks me to the world screen. Also this is the pre event for the pathfinder. The gift box is not out until the character can be played on the 26th.
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited June 2019
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    I seem to be getting kicked out after I use Nine-Tailed Fury. It kicks me to the world screen. Also this is the pre event for the pathfinder. The gift box is not out until the character can be played on the 26th.
    If you have been using Decent Combat Orders when the crashes occur, you'll need to stop. Currently, the combo causes crashes. However, if you aren't and the game is still crashing... we'll I guess that is a different bug.
  • LunafreyaSerahLunafreyaSerah
    Reactions: 500
    The maintenance is over.... and yet I can't even get to the loading screen of the game. I tried fixing the installment by going to the game settings, and then I have tried over and over again to reinstall the game. I know I am not American and might not be able to read correctly, but I am pretty sure that it is June 15th, and it is way past 2:30AM EST it is 2:52PM EST by the time this posted.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited June 2019
    Well I do have Decent Combat Orders, but I took Nine-Tailed Fury off my keys and stopped getting kicked.
  • OxxLilithxxOOxxLilithxxO
    Reactions: 200
    Good day, I have been investing in my Kanna for years, she has now been screwed down to her values for 4 times. For what have I put so many cubes in the Kanna. Please change that again for a better Kanna.

Greetings Lilith