[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Still Haven't Recieved My Maplestory Fest Gift Box

PikatechPikatech
Reactions: 910
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2019 in Bug Reporting
I still haven't received my Maplestory Fest gift box in game. I was one of the ones that didn't buy the tickets on my Nexon account. I logged my account info on one of the laptops on the way out like they told me and the other people that didn't purchase the tickets on their Nexon accounts. Its been a couple days now and I don't know if they are still processing it or if it takes more time for the people that had to log their accounts in the laptops. I can provide screenshots of receipts if necessary but it would be great if I could get some confirmation that everything is going alright. Thank you for your help!

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2019
    Same with me and my Dad. I am sure they are still processing it.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited May 2019
    Hello!
    MapleStory Fest in-game gifts have not been distributed to the attendees yet.
    We plan to do so next week! If any changes are made, we will update the community accordingly. :)
    YinYangXPikatechPetalmagic
  • PikatechPikatech
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Thank you for the clarification I really appreciate it!
  • PikatechPikatech
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Its been about a week since I last posted and I still haven't received the gift pack. I've been keeping up with the Maplestory twitter but haven't seen anything about the Maplestory Fest gifts was there a post or anything i'm missing?
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited May 2019
    I'll see if I can get an update.
  • KushyDragonKushyDragon
    Reactions: 1,715
    edited May 2019
    Apparently I heard there was a second one being given out that was fixed from the bug yesterday?
  • PikatechPikatech
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Hi, Its been a while longer and I still haven't gotten my Maplestory Fest gift package in game yet. Is there anything you can update me on? I've just double checked the official twitter and I haven't heard any mention of the gift pack. Do you know if they everyone else got them already or have they not been sent out yet?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Pikatech wrote: »
    Hi, Its been a while longer and I still haven't gotten my Maplestory Fest gift package in game yet. Is there anything you can update me on? I've just double checked the official twitter and I haven't heard any mention of the gift pack. Do you know if they everyone else got them already or have they not been sent out yet?

They were sent out, they were bugged, and they were recalled (removed from Gift Drop).
    They will be redistributed once the bug is dealt with.
    Pikatech
  • PikatechPikatech
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Thank you for the update! I hope everything is fixed soon!
  • PikatechPikatech
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    I'm sorry to keep bothering you about this but I still haven't gotten my gift package is there any updates?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Pikatech wrote: »
    I'm sorry to keep bothering you about this but I still haven't gotten my gift package is there any updates?

https://reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/bxaief/update_maplestory_fest_box_distribution_and/
  • PikatechPikatech
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Thank you so much for the help! I was able to get my gifts successfully!
    Ghiblee