[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hey where do you get that bow that's purple/blue?

AlwaysSilverAlwaysSilver
Reactions: 600
edited June 2019 in General Chat
I noticed that there is a bow on the load up screen and was wondering is it in game and attainable yet?
Because I want that bow it's soooo beautiful!

No results for this poll

Comments

• UpsilonGreenUpsilonGreen
    Reactions: 630
    edited June 2019
    I don't think that's a bow in the game, just artwork of Pathfinder's weapon.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2019
    Pathfinder will definitely get something comparable to that, since it is that class's weapon after all, but what you see on the loading screen is just character art.
  • OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Pathfinder will definitely get something comparable to that, since it is that class's weapon after all, but what you see on the loading screen is just character art.

They don't have any in-game Ancient Bows that look like that, but there is a Pathfinder CS outfit based on the concept art, including the bow.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2019
    Occire wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »

They don't have any in-game Ancient Bows that look like that, but there is a Pathfinder CS outfit based on the concept art, including the bow.

I did say "comparable"