[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Help! Afterlands glitched?

ReigningDemonReigningDemon
Reactions: 500
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2019 in Bug Reporting
So originally I had a problem where I didn't pay attention and in my second circuit of afterlands I lost the last warrior standing elimination rounds in land of warriors. Then since I couldn't raise the sun, I forfeited the quest. Now I am stuck. Any help please?

Comments

• ooglaoogla
    Reactions: 525
    edited June 2019
    Had that happen to me as well, try returning to maple world and re-entering afterlands after forfeiting. That fixed it for me
    Biorifle
  • BiorifleBiorifle
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2021
    I just fixed mine. I had to drop the quest "A World Without Poverty" (which was obtained after doing the workaround of doing the quest for the gold piece and not turning it in [this allowed me to talk to the bag and then Horemheb but not the npc on the far right that started the questline]) OUTSIDE of Afterlands [the fix did not work while I was inside]. Then upon trying to re-enter Afterlands it gave me a different area with the old man being frightened by a pig. This seems to be the trigger to allow you to finish the quest.