[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannot access the Cash Shop

Comments

• AirektAirekt
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2019
    Still having the same issue after unscheduled maintenance
  • EdDBarenaEdDBarena
    edited June 2019
    E comprado 20 000 de NX del cash shop, intento entrar nuevamente para sacar mis items al cash shop y poder usarlos pero no puedo ingresar, la pantalla se pone negra y me desconecta del servidor, ya llevo 2 días con ese problema y no soy el único, son muchas personas que estan pasando por el mismo problema. Es inaudito que suceda esto con usuarios que compren NX, estamos pagando dinero por algo que no podemos usar.
  • EdDBarenaEdDBarena
    edited June 2019

I communicated with the technical support through chat, they just gave me the information I told their team and just wait, they try to solve it.
  • ShangzchShangzch
    edited June 2019
    Bug type:Cash shop

Brief bug summary:Can not link to the cash shop

More details: After I bought 5000 NX credit by Paypal, I cannot link to the cash shop. When I click on the cash shop button, it says con not connect to the server. Then it goes to the wrold chosen screen.

Character name:Shilddown

Character level:170

Character job:Mihile

World name:Scania

Date and time of the incident:2019/06/15
  • DDooARKDDooARK
    Reactions: 100
    Bug type: game crash, cannot enter cash shop

Brief bug summary: Everytime I try to enter cs, it crashes then lag and crash.

More details: after trying to enter the cs, i get kicked back to server selection saying fail to connect to game server. Then, get into my char again, it lags and dc. I cannot get into cs.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

World name: bera
  • soupcirclessoupcircles
    Reactions: 400
    edited June 2019
    Bug type: Inability to access the cash shop

Brief bug summary: I am redirected to the world selection menu as soon as I attempt to enter the cash shop and displays an error message saying something along the lines of "unable to connect to game server"

More details: I have recently bought NX, and my friend which has not bought NX can access the cash shop perfectly fine. Also, it seems that people who have spent money on NX are the ones who cannot access the cash shop. Additionally, the previous maintenance claims to have been fixing this cash shop issue, so will there be a future maintenance to continue this unsolved issue?

Character: Soupcircles, 181 Thunder Breaker in the Reboot server

Date of incident: Ever since the recent 10 hours or so unscheduled maintenance till now (6/16/2019)
  • NeutralismNeutralism
    edited June 2019
    Every time I go into Cash shop my game goes black and disconnects me. This started to happen after i bought NX
  • jonbujonbu
    edited June 2019
    Bug Type: Cash Shop

Brief Bug Summary: After attempting to open the cash shop, I am returned to the select world screen and receive a "Unable to connect to the game server. Please try again later."

More Details: Before purchasing NX, I was able to access the cash shop without any problems. Now whenever I attempt to open it, Maplestory returns me to the select world screen. Happens on all of my characters.

Steps to reproduce: Be able to access cash shop. Then purchase NX credit Nexon's website.

Character Name: jônbu

Character Level: 215

Character Job: Kinesis

World Name: Reboot

Date and Time of Incident: NX was purchased on 6/13/2019 around 12:00 PM. Have not been able to open cash shop since. Date of posting is 6/16/2019.
  • NeutralismNeutralism
    edited June 2019
    Cash Shop Keeps crashing every time i load in it. It works on other accounts without nx bought recently
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited June 2019
    Hold on so all of you are having issues after charging NX? What method did you use to add NX to your accounts?
  • ooglaoogla
    Reactions: 525
    edited June 2019
    @CrystalOra From following this thread, most (if not all) were unable to access CS after purchasing via Paypal
  • soupcirclessoupcircles
    Reactions: 400
    edited June 2019
    @CrystalOra I used my debit card, and it's interesting to think that different methods of purchasing NX may be a cause instead of the purchase of NX in general

Hopefully this is resolved soon because we've all spent real money and I have reward points that's all going to disappear
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    Hold on so all of you are having issues after charging NX? What method did you use to add NX to your accounts?

I bought NX Credit through the Credit Card (used Debit Card) option on the Add NX page.
  • lilzaddytylilzaddyty
    I'm experiencing the same Cssh Shop disconnects. I bought NX onthe Nexon Launcher app, and ever since I've not been able to open Cash Shop.
  • BabaWalkerBabaWalker
    Bug type:Cash shop

Brief bug summary:Can not link to the cash shop

More details: I bought nx via paypal and bought the 7k pet skills package, since then ive been trying to buy a pet to use the skills with.
    ive tried to access the cash shop on various characters but it doesent work

Character name:BabaKannaa
    Character level:140

Character job:Kanna

World name:Reboot

Date and time of the incident:2019/06/16
  • PanSzampanPanSzampan

Brief Bug Summary: After attempting to open the cash shop, I am returned to the select world screen and receive a "Unable to connect to the game server. Please try again later."

More Details: Bought NX with paypal

Steps to reproduce: Be able to access cash shop. Then purchase NX credit Nexon's website.

Character Name: PanSzampan

Character Level: 151

Character Job: Mechanic

World Name: Bera

Date and Time of Incident: NX was purchased on 6/13/2019 around 14:00 PM. Have not been able to open cash shop since. Date of posting is 6/16/2019.
  • CentralCCentralC

More Details: Before purchasing NX, I was able to access the cash shop without any problems. Now whenever I attempt to open it, Maplestory returns me to the select world screen. Happens on all of my characters.

Steps to reproduce: Be able to access cash shop. Then purchase NX credit via nexon launcher

Character Name: CentralC

Character Level: 203

Character Job: Cadena

World Name: Luna

Date and Time of Incident: NX was purchased on 6/13/2019. Have not been able to open cash shop since.
  • hyungowhyungow
    Bug type: game crash
    Brief bug summary: game crash when I try to enter cash shop

More details:

The game always crash when I try to entry cash shop with my main. I have tried with other characters and works fine.

Steps to reproduce:

Log in with the main character, enter cash shop, the game will disconnect and crash within 1 minute

Character name: endingscené

Character level: 49

Character job: kanna

World name: reboot

Date and time of the incident:

Today
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited June 2019
    Wow I use pcgamesupply.com where I can purchase Karma coin codes. I do not have this issue after the last patch. So this must be something with using credit cards/debit cards/paypal. I really hope for all of you that this is addressed on the next maintenance. It is a big deal when the consumers cannot use their loaded game cash.
  • Minnie_WinnieMinnie_Winnie
    edited June 2019
    I still have this issue even after the maintenance... I spent like 30$ for NX point and I cant use any of it