[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

No longer able to get adventure Points from kills

SgfSgf
Reactions: 745
edited June 2019 in Bug Reporting
After upgrading my adventure rank to scout on an alternate character my Other characters Are ranked correctly up but no longer have the ability to get adventure Points from killing monsters within my level range, the adventure skill is completely missing from the basic skill tab, if i check my alternate character which i used to rank up, it correctly has the adventure skill: Scout and is able to get points from skill just fine but the others can't. Also another problem now is that after ranking up you gain the adventure STATS for your characters but again i only have it on the Alternate character i used to rank up and my other characters have the adventure stats bonus but after a few minutes i get a message that says "adventure stats has disappeared as the time limit has passed" and the skill disappears from my basic skill tab.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
  • TansyaTansya Member
    edited June 2019
    After upgrading my adventure's tier, the beginner skill that allows me to farm coins through monsters disappeared. Is this happening to other people? I hate playing those stupid mini-games so I usually farm my coins.
  • Harris_YHarris_Y
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2019
    I upgraded my rank to scout today (June 19) on my main account using 500 coins.
    I then logged into my tera burning character, and the new scout skills are not showing up. I realized this after I trained for 2 hours, which would've been enough to obtain all 250 coins for today...

Am I the only one having this issue?
  • MolekulasMolekulas
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited June 2019
    To start a suggestion: This bug notice published on 18 when the upgrade would be aviable on the 19 had to put it in the launcher or the main page since not all go to the forum to find out and now a detail after the upgrade the chars that already had the active event stop earning coins when killing mobs but the chars that activate the event for the first time after the upgrade if they can feed points, is a mess this bug I hope to solve soon.