[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suspicious Game Activity on Nexon Security???

ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
Reactions: 1,580
edited June 2019 in Tech Support
OMG, can you believe this?! I was more than half way through the Hunt 888 Monsters quest for Hayato/Kanna Event Quest when the stupid crash happened, popping me back to World Selection login screen, then I returned to some channel only to find out the Quest DAMN RESET itself! Now, you are wondering what exactly I did to trigger the "Suspicious Activity" crash, sure let me tell you... I DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OTHER THAN LOGGING INTO MAPLESTORY WHEN MY COMPUTER FINISHED STARTING UP. Nexon Technical Support PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEASE Fix this random crash issue ALREADY! I can't even play Maplestory normally this way! Sure I can reselect channel, but COME ON you are NOT supposed to REFRESH MY QUEST PROGRESS! What kind of Bad Joke is this?? I saw other people having this issue just a few months back, the issue is STILL VERY FRESH, I need immediate solutions! COME ON, I AM SO UPSET WHY YOUR GAME DOES NOT WORK properly even at the bare minimum, for players to stay logged in. Can you imagine if a player had used his/her 3x coupon or special buff then only to get f****** over by your game's random crashes every few minutes when there is clearly NOTHING running in the background other than your precious game program?? GET A GRIP, GAME TECHNICIANS! Goodness! Now I hope I can finish that 888 monster quest without any other kind of illogical interruption...

If you want players to quit your game, just say it. I'd prefer not to get tortured like this, having granted the chance to play and then forcefully taken away... ridiculous!

Comments