[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory Adventure Pre-Registration Boxes?

FlowerdewFlowerdew
Reactions: 1,190
edited June 2019 in Bug Reporting
Hello, I've been searching for answers in various places - have I been missing it?

It goes like this that all my Maplestory adventure pre-registration boxes have disappeared without my having opened any of them. Same goes for another family member's account.

Is everyone who has not opened the boxes prior to possibly the unscheduled server check also affected, and is Nexon aware of it and willing to do something to fix the issue - which would definitely be great!

Thank you

Comments

• GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited June 2019
    Hello,
    Your gift drop may be full if you have participated in the Pathfinder Microsite Event since it provides several instant in-game rewards.
    Gift Drop currently only displays 20 items. The rest are hidden until other items are claimed.
    Please try claiming a few items and character change/re-log in to check!
  • AyameAyame
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2019
    Hi Ghiblee,

Thank you for your reply and suggestion, but I do not have that many presents to take - still a lot of space left for those 4-5 boxes (however many of the pathfinder pre-registration event) disappeared - I guess right after the unscheduled server check.

I had to issue a ticket, as there is no other explanation than something went wrong:

I have 5 other family members, among whom Flowerdew above, playing Maple Story who are having the same issue, and only the sixth of them still has all the boxes. Maybe because he opened one before the server check? Anyway, we'll be very grateful to get those yet unopened boxes back.

Thank you in advance.
  • MolekulasMolekulas
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited June 2019
    Yes, in some cases only the Money Box is the other 3 have disappeared, it has already tried relogging, other chars and nothing.
    Observation: New information, check all your chars in your account, in some cases it only appears in one of them and in the rest it only shows the Money Box as in this case you found them in your Demon but in the others despite the level they do not appear , they claim it and transfer it by Storage

aZBKgUk.jpg
    nYHmBKw.jpg