[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Deep Dark Critical Ring Question

CornutzCornutz
Reactions: 615
edited July 2019 in General Chat
My question is..... Can i get the ring on more than one character in that same world? So, I have a Paladin that i bought the ring on from the adventure shop but i want to buy it on my Dawn warrior now which are in the same world in Reboot. I'm Pioneer rank at the moment and i know there selling the ring again at Guide rank. Since there selling it again, does that mean i can buy it on a different character this time. I know it says "Adventure Deep Dark Critical Ring: 3500 Coins. Limited quantity: 1 per world. Untradeable."
Also a follow up question if i can't buy it again. Would i be able to throw the ring away on my Paladin and re-buy the ring on my Dawn Warrior? Its weird because why would they have the same ring in Scout rank and Guide rank if you only can buy it once in that world.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    The whole point of it being listed in multiple tabs of the shop is to be able to buy it on different characters.
    Cornutz
  • CornutzCornutz
    edited July 2019
    AKradian wrote: »
    The whole point of it being listed in multiple tabs of the shop is to be able to buy it on different characters.

Oh ok. Thanks. The description is stupid then. They need to take off the one per world thing then.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2019
    It's not really stupid. There are multiple instances of the ring that can only be bought once per world.
  • TwilightHimeTwilightHime
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited July 2019
    Cornutz wrote: »
    Oh ok. Thanks. The description is stupid then. They need to take off the one per world thing then.

There are items that just say "Limit: 1" but that means every character in that world can buy one. They would have to distinguish it from "once per world" somehow.
    AnonLambo
  • CornutzCornutz
    edited July 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    It's not really stupid. There are multiple instances of the ring that can only be bought once per world.

I meant the description is stupid. If you can buy it on another character in the same world its not once per world hence why i got confused. It says "Once Per WORLD" which is a stupid misunderstanding of words.
    AnonLambo
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited July 2019
    there is a once per world item there is also a once per character item. and yea it can be annoying to distinguish but i think on a youtube video i randomly saw. it said if the letters of the word is blue its per character or something
  • TwilightHimeTwilightHime
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited July 2019
    I meant the description is stupid. If you can buy it on another character in the same world its not once per world hence why i got confused. It says "Once Per WORLD" which is a stupid misunderstanding of words.

All of the shop items have some sort of description. Limit 1, Limit 10, Limit 5 per week, Limit once per world.
    I would rather the description be there than having no description at all otherwise someone might wonder why two characters couldn't buy the same item.
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited July 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

it's only misunderstanding if you don't think it through. It says "once per world" but there are multiple ring on different tabs. Why dafuq would they put multiple DDC ring on different tabs if it can only one can be purchased per world? The answer, each of them are individual items that doesn't count toward each other's buy limit count.