[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pathfinder Macro keeps DCing me.

SagefistSagefist
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
When ever i use the macro for cardinal deluge and cardinal burst within a few minutes a get a notification saying "You have been blocked by police GMMaplestory for HACK reason". My client is obviously not modified in anyway so i'm confused as to why i'm getting this message. Once again this only occurs when using this particular macro. It's rather annoying as I would like to macro these skills together for maximum DPS. Any ideas?

Comments

• GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited July 2019
    Hello,
    We are currently looking to fix this issue but a temporary solution may be to uncheck the "Shout the Skill Name" box in your macro list.
  • MarkswomanSpinMarkswomanSpin
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited July 2019
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    Hello,
    We are currently looking to fix this issue but a temporary solution may be to uncheck the "Shout the Skill Name" box in your macro list.

I'm having the same issue. Please hurry up and fix this.