[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please fix the game " REBOOT"

OnceUponAtrollOnceUponAtroll
Reactions: 355
edited July 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
1-Boss's Crsytal "60 limit" per week .
Why there is a limitation on howmany crystals you can sell per week, that just limit player mesos to 300mil per week ,
that only kill legit player's way of makign mesos , the only affected players with this limitation are the player that doesn;t Depend on kanna's farming
that also limit guild's activites becuase nobody will be willign to share thier crystal gold cuz of this limitation . so it limits party play .

Please remove limitation or Just increase it to "100" ..

2-Kanna farming , pl ayer who abuse kanna Farming ...
You can solve whole kanna farming problem with just Removing Death penalty from lv 1 - 200
So players wont; just die over and over agian to stuck in one place " byebye statrion"

They will have to level evantually and actually play the game ..
instead of farming bils there for free 24/7 that destory game "fair play "
and lead all players jsut to make a kanna and farm 24/7 on it with bot/hacks w/e .

3-Why not add More ways to make money in reboot ..
Like increase sell price on items from bosses.
Drops from mobs.
Add a rare drop from mobs that got sold for a great amount of mesos .
Add a drop to bosses with Low drop rate that can be sold for mils .
Increase value of " philoshper stone" back to 1 mil each .

4-Guilds
PLease improve guidl search system
And remove dead guilds form it .
or Add a system that shows Newly created guilds.

5-Hellux in Reboot
PLEASE Increase drop rate of superior pendants and belts from gollux ....

6-Commerci ..
Commerci is so useless rightnow , so please add some value to it .
Like items that can be sold for money
Treasures that Drop i nthe sea , fro msea monsters.

Increase drop rate of sweetwater gears cuz ti;s useless right now and it;s not end game anymore
so why not let new players use like boots, gloves for thier journey to end game ..

7-Mesos dropped by mobs ....
PLease make mesos scales with level for example :
Lv 1 = 100 mesos
Lv10 = 1000 mesos
SO ON
Like why Arcane river mesos is too low campered to lower maps ...
what's the point of leveling or progression if my mobs drops no mesos in high levels ....
i should be able to do a good chunk of mesos while leveling in arcane ..
or atleast grind mesos at my level . not abusing kanna inbyebystation ...

Trust ME if you apply this quick small fixs you will have 4x the player base you have now ...
AND ALL old players will be running back to play ur game ...
Sinercerly,
A REALY ADDICTED PLAYER..
SuddenDeath121CadenamainKuronekonova

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2019
    Here comes another Reboot player to place her thoughts in here :3
    1. Would be a welcome addition for both Reboot AND Regular servers. You might be surprised that a lot of reg F2P players will use Boss crystals as a mainstay for cash. Even on release I thought 60 was a bit low for people who do all of their daily bosses every day. -shrug- But I'm one who mostly does my weeklies with dah guild.
    2. This argument goes both ways though. People would just turn to the Arkanna suicide at like...247? and I heard of some that will do it at 250. Ultimately, it would have to be an ultimate removal of EXP loss which...well I have my reservations because it kinda made the game unique in my opinion. Most games I play don't have any penalties to deaths besides restarting a boss/dungeon due to a wipe. Bye Bye farming isn't hurting anyone due to Reboots nature as a No-trade server, if anything it just helps people who have trouble farming...to get up there into good farming maps with their main (I.E. Arcana), most of my DMT money this time was made on my Main from just training to try and hit 250.
    3. We already have an increased selling price on boss Crystals, alongside spell traces (which Reg servers do not have to sell for 5k a piece). We even have these "rare drops" in the form of Pieces of Time (500k mesos) Confusion Fragments, and Dream Fragments (1m mesos), even the Twisted time drops are worth like...30k or so.
    4. While guild wipes of dead guild NAMES would be appreciated, the search function already isn't that hard to navigate? Just pick the guild name option and look up a guild, most new guilds will start as small friend groups and may not wanna reach out to randoms who see them on the "front page" at first (I know I didn't with my guild at first until it grew big enough in then Renegades).
    5. Honestly I think Sup drops need a boost across the board, alongside the idea of a Reboot Restocking Gollux shop or alternate ways to obtain Rings and Earrings (These items in Reboot are One time only, you buy it on your main, boom it, you have to pick a new main kinda deal :T) which could be through Commerci/CPQ, a returning CWKPQ if that ever happens...there are options there.
    6. We already have increased drops of Sweetwater weapons, which are basically the whole thing people want out of Commerci as a placeholder weapon until Absolab/Arcane Umbra. Denaros are used for SW Accessories which are still Best-in-Slot items, alongside for transposing earrings to make another Best-in-Slot item. It's not useless and the most end-game players probably farm it for those sweet Transposes.
    7. No, just no. While Arcane River mob mesos could use a raise, there are still valid farming places from 200 onward. If you want a recommendation of potential Kanna farming maps I could probably pull up a list from my friends who main Kanna, but off the top of my head for general farming (any class):
    BTC in VJ
    Slurpy in Chu Chu
    Rev 3/Chickens? (Heard its good/bad depending on class) in Lach
    -Arcana in general is one of the best farming areas in the Arcane River, maps I see most used are:
    LP1
    CLP
    One of the Upper Cavern maps, can't remember which...(multiple are used throughout though)
    Morass in general is the under-used area, but you can always give it a shot.
    and in Esfera...only heard of RT4 (pre-Kish nerf, mind you) and MTS2 as the better farming maps.
    Tenebris areas are...idk. I'm literally one level away from that at 244.
    Again, Bye Bye farming does not HURT anyone, so I really don't see the problem with having a Bye Bye Kanna. You don't have to do it, that's your choice. I personally have been able to lessen my use of mine due to owning drop gear and meso gear on my main (not much, but enough) to make use of my days farming CLP before it got bad with no Kishin.

Ultimately I see your issues seem to mostly revolve around getting money. My suggestion to you would be, since you seem to dislike Bye Bye Kannas...make an Arkanna or do the KMS drop farming method (requires high drop% gear since drops like PoT and them are unaffected by the 40 level drop/meso restrictions afaik). There are multiple avenues of getting money in the game, and hell, you can just collect your spell traces and sell those as you level.
  • OnceUponAtrollOnceUponAtroll
    edited July 2019
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    Here comes another Reboot player to place her thoughts in here :3
    1. Would be a welcome addition for both Reboot AND Regular servers. You might be surprised that a lot of reg F2P players will use Boss crystals as a mainstay for cash. Even on release I thought 60 was a bit low for people who do all of their daily bosses every day. -shrug- But I'm one who mostly does my weeklies with dah guild.
    2. This argument goes both ways though. People would just turn to the Arkanna suicide at like...247? and I heard of some that will do it at 250. Ultimately, it would have to be an ultimate removal of EXP loss which...well I have my reservations because it kinda made the game unique in my opinion. Most games I play don't have any penalties to deaths besides restarting a boss/dungeon due to a wipe. Bye Bye farming isn't hurting anyone due to Reboots nature as a No-trade server, if anything it just helps people who have trouble farming...to get up there into good farming maps with their main (I.E. Arcana), most of my DMT money this time was made on my Main from just training to try and hit 250.
    3. We already have an increased selling price on boss Crystals, alongside spell traces (which Reg servers do not have to sell for 5k a piece). We even have these "rare drops" in the form of Pieces of Time (500k mesos) Confusion Fragments, and Dream Fragments (1m mesos), even the Twisted time drops are worth like...30k or so.
    4. While guild wipes of dead guild NAMES would be appreciated, the search function already isn't that hard to navigate? Just pick the guild name option and look up a guild, most new guilds will start as small friend groups and may not wanna reach out to randoms who see them on the "front page" at first (I know I didn't with my guild at first until it grew big enough in then Renegades).
    5. Honestly I think Sup drops need a boost across the board, alongside the idea of a Reboot Restocking Gollux shop or alternate ways to obtain Rings and Earrings (These items in Reboot are One time only, you buy it on your main, boom it, you have to pick a new main kinda deal :T) which could be through Commerci/CPQ, a returning CWKPQ if that ever happens...there are options there.
    6. We already have increased drops of Sweetwater weapons, which are basically the whole thing people want out of Commerci as a placeholder weapon until Absolab/Arcane Umbra. Denaros are used for SW Accessories which are still Best-in-Slot items, alongside for transposing earrings to make another Best-in-Slot item. It's not useless and the most end-game players probably farm it for those sweet Transposes.
    7. No, just no. While Arcane River mob mesos could use a raise, there are still valid farming places from 200 onward. If you want a recommendation of potential Kanna farming maps I could probably pull up a list from my friends who main Kanna, but off the top of my head for general farming (any class):
    BTC in VJ
    Slurpy in Chu Chu
    Rev 3/Chickens? (Heard its good/bad depending on class) in Lach
    -Arcana in general is one of the best farming areas in the Arcane River, maps I see most used are:
    LP1
    CLP
    One of the Upper Cavern maps, can't remember which...(multiple are used throughout though)
    Morass in general is the under-used area, but you can always give it a shot.
    and in Esfera...only heard of RT4 (pre-Kish nerf, mind you) and MTS2 as the better farming maps.
    Tenebris areas are...idk. I'm literally one level away from that at 244.
    Again, Bye Bye farming does not HURT anyone, so I really don't see the problem with having a Bye Bye Kanna. You don't have to do it, that's your choice. I personally have been able to lessen my use of mine due to owning drop gear and meso gear on my main (not much, but enough) to make use of my days farming CLP before it got bad with no Kishin.

Ultimately I see your issues seem to mostly revolve around getting money. My suggestion to you would be, since you seem to dislike Bye Bye Kannas...make an Arkanna or do the KMS drop farming method (requires high drop% gear since drops like PoT and them are unaffected by the 40 level drop/meso restrictions afaik). There are multiple avenues of getting money in the game, and hell, you can just collect your spell traces and sell those as you level.

ok , as a player who played reboot since Realise , i will place my thoughts on every point you made ... :)

I have no problem with someone who funded thier kanna to able to farm lv 250 Maps ,Becuase that takes alot of Work and effort , tons of Mesos , time to Make happen ..
    People who does that at lv 247 are usually kanna's mains not kanna's Abusers ..also if someone make all that effort just to farm mesos then let them after all there is " notrade" which means it doesn't effect other players ...
    lv 1 - 200 is realy easy to get by for new players , it will take some 1 day , others 1 week
    usually no body dies from lv 1 - 200 it;s like the beginners levels of the game , while real game start lv 200 +
    Removing death panelty from lv 1 - 200 will be like a freindly newbie system that will allow newer player to have some fun and not lose 10% on death ..
    And at same Time it will prevent people from sitting at lv 149 and spam Death to keep at byebye station to farm mesos , so they will have to eventually level
    thier kanna and actually play the real game not thier farm smulater that brings to them 100 bil/week which make a fair competitve freindy envoriment to all pl ayers
    playing the game without New players having to 100% fund a kanna for like a 1 month/2month that doesnt; allow them to play on thier mains
    becuase they have the assume from all the players that they have to Make a mesos Famer to play this server..
    Which is a toxic enviroments to newer players and to players who doesnt; want to waste a Month playing on a class they don't wana to play on cause they aren't able to make mesos on their mains ...

Your second point about crystals
    Yes,They increased price on Boss crystals but that's not enough Becuase they limited income to max 300 mil/ week from bosses ..
    all bosses drops have no value
    And aslo extration them has no value
    Becuase they nerfed philoshper stone from 1 mil to 300 k ...

Doing boss runs with ur guild is good for you , but not good for other new players Cuz you limiting thier income per week to like " 100 mil/ week "
    -Pieces of time is a realy rare drop that c ost " 1mil by the way not 500k"
    that's only dropped from PinkBean boss
    the Max drop is 2 which means 2 mil which is not enough unless all bosses can drop Pieces of time ..
    -Twited tree line drops are so rare that ican;t even make Part of this conversation ..

My whole point was to add more ways to make mesos that would help newer player fund thier class without resorting to Making a MEsos farmer and then start hatting the game all together or Just start using bots/hacks which is realy cheap by the way and not caughtable which people ran for ages now ..
    So as a realy old player who tested everything ..
    i Think making a mesos farmer is realy toxic to the game and toxic to new players to the server ..
    Which can be fixed by removign Death penalty from lv 1 - 200 , Increasing Ways of getting mesos , Scalling Mesos with ur level so you can feel statisfied Leveling on ur main while making a good rate of mesos to sustain you throught it ... :)

Thx for reading and understanding my Points ....

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited July 2019
    -sniplet-
    Curious where you are getting 100b a week...I certainly don't make that kind of money farming Bye Bye (wealth potion and Legion coupon included). I actually didn't make my meso farm Kanna for a couple years, feeding myself the beginner mesos from the Reboot Growth box, alongside spell traces and selling random equips I pick up. For my first couple years I fed myself off of just bosses (pre-crystals, pretty good 7m per Zak run). Ultimately the choice of how to progress is up to the new player though, and usually people are willing to help them be able to do it (at least as far as my guild and friend circles).

I think you are confusing Piece of Time with Rock of Time. Pieces of Time drop from any monster in the Temple of Time, alongside Golden Herbs/Heartstones and the Mysterious Herb/Veins. Rock of Time also drops from Arkarium and Pink Bean which was mentioned. In your OP you were talking about rare drops, well Pieces of Time would fit that margin, since it seems you haven't seen one drop from the Temple :P

My point stands that meso farming doesn't hurt you, and I haven't seen it create a toxic mindset across the people I know. Yes, it will be recommended to you by veteran players who sink 50b+ into DMT/Starring events, but that is extreme end game 22 star, prime lines, t7 flame gear. Meso farming will ultimately live on whether its in Bye Bye or another map chosen.
    Bye Bye is ideal due to having an INSTANCED map, with some 50+ instances per channel, which allows to avoid things such as ksing over a map (Seen in CLP often enough). That in itself makes it better than almost every map in the game. Instancing is becoming more commonplace in events and such, but its not in our common maps. Bye Bye basically is your own little map you can farm in for whatever your Kanna's rate of death is, mine is usually 30 minutes (pre-Kanna revamp, haven't gotten to test it cuz I don't rely on my kanna much anymore). The Kanna is only to START you out, once you get even 40% meso gear on your main you usually will step away from it (Heck, I started using mine less at 20% meso gear and a Big Spider). You are never meant to rely on a Bye Bye Kanna forever, if you do...well that's your choice of playstyle. Its meant to just give you the boost to get your Main into a spot where it can farm too, although then there is the topic of Kishin/Frenzy but that isn't the point of this thread.
    edited July 2019
    I don't get Your argument here .. :)
    you can Make 10 bil/day if you Farm byebye station for liek 10 hours a day i seen alot of people do that inculding myself ..
    You even could have even done x 4 this rates that on older days ...

OF course , for any new player , having to waste all that time on making a mesos farmer And start farming mesos on it SO they can play w/e class they want after it .
    is A TOXIC mindset for any newer players it's like you have to play on kanna For about atleast 1 month , so you be able to PLay the class you originlly wanted to play..
    A newer player should have the option to play without a kanna and still be able to make a good rate of mesos on their mains ..

There is a reason why Most lv 250s + that even farm in arcana with full meso Gears
    ALways go and make a byebye station kanna becuase it;s an effortless way of making mesos.
    They can do more mesos on it so why resort to arcana if they can just make a lv 140 , spam Byebye station.

My Whole point was to add more ways to make mesos, so No BOdy would have to make a Byebye station kanna
    Which leads about 70% of the community to resort to illegal ways like Botting/hacking , so on
    Like all the incidents that happeds prior to the years to all streamers that got caught botting/macroing a "byebye station" kanna's ..

And if you don't beleive me ask any lv 250 you know of , and tell them why do you keep using a byebye station kanna till now ..
    They will tell you cuz it;s easy/effortless you can make better rates on it than their mains ..even with full mesos's gears ..
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited July 2019
    1. No limit thx.
    2. Make higher level map exponentially scaled. Rates in Arcana, Esfera, Limina is kinda plateau'd and getting stagnated to where people would rather suicide than level up/2nd farmer.
    3. This is fine.
    4. UI sucks
    5. Its fine, atleast Gollux aint weekly
    6. Commerci is still meta relevant, would like an expansion to newer map for higher amount of denaro tho. SW equip is trash anyways, should be in shop instead.
    7. Only reason why Bye Bye ≥ Arcana for meso is because Bye Bye and Malaysia map mob drops 2 meso bags compared to Arcana 1 meso bags. Atleast make Arcane River drops 2x the meso bags.
    OnceUponAtroll
  • DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited July 2019
    you can Make 10 bil/day if you Farm byebye station for liek 10 hours a day i seen alot of people do that inculding myself ..
    You even could have even done x 4 this rates that on older days ...

Where are you getting your numbers from? With current Kishin even with max meso modifiers you're making at most 700-750 an hour at Byebye when taking into account sudoku times. Pre-nerf you were still making around the same, probably slightly less. The only way you were MAYBE making around 1bil an hour was during the super old days where non-KMS maps didn't have the level penalties and you could farm there on a level 200+ Kanna
    Your second point about crystals
    Yes,They increased price on Boss crystals but that's not enough Becuase they limited income to max 300 mil/ week from bosses ..

You must be doing something horribly wrong if you're only making 300mil a week from bosses. If you can solo up through Lomien (Lotus + Damien) you can easily make 750mil a week just from weekly bosses on a single character. Now I'm not saying they shouldn't increase the boss crystal value, because even at 750mil a week it's pretty pitiful when compared to casually Byebye farming for an hour or two
    My whole point was to add more ways to make mesos that would help newer player fund thier class without resorting to Making a MEsos farmer and then start hatting the game all together or Just start using bots/hacks which is realy cheap by the way and not caughtable which people ran for ages now ..
    So as a realy old player who tested everything ..
    i Think making a mesos farmer is realy toxic to the game and toxic to new players to the server ..
    Which can be fixed by removign Death penalty from lv 1 - 200 , Increasing Ways of getting mesos , Scalling Mesos with ur level so you can feel statisfied Leveling on ur main while making a good rate of mesos to sustain you throught it ... :)

Removing the EXP loss penalty from 1 to 200 only hurts earlygame and midgame players. Kannas require a great deal of funding to be able to efficiently farm in Arcane River, especially Arcana, and removing the ability for players to make Byebye Kannas severely hampers their farming ability to even be able to fund an ArKanna in the first place
    All this'll do is benefit people who already have an ArKanna and/or are in the process of making one, and screw over everyone else who doesn't have an ArKanna
    Petalmagic
    edited July 2019

Where are you getting your numbers from? With current Kishin even with max meso modifiers you're making at most 700-750 an hour at Byebye when taking into account sudoku times. Pre-nerf you were still making around the same, probably slightly less. The only way you were MAYBE making around 1bil an hour was during the super old days where non-KMS maps didn't have the level penalties and you could farm there on a level 200+ Kanna

Frist of all if you making 750m an hour with new kanna , THen you are 100% doing something WRong with ur farming rotations
    or maybe You don't use ur Legions buffs or effects ..
    or you don;t use drop rate with ur meso gears
    or you just walkign around collecting mesos without grinding"lazy way" ..
    If you need a guide or something Hit me up :) ...

You must be doing something horribly wrong if you're only making 300mil a week from bosses. If you can solo up through Lomien (Lotus + Damien) you can easily make 750mil a week just from weekly bosses on a single character. Now I'm not saying they shouldn't increase the boss crystal value, because even at 750mil a week it's pretty pitiful when compared to casually Byebye farming for an hour or two

Not all players can do thier weekly lotus and diamien , not all player even have access to them .. you are talking about MId/late game players Which is liek 15% of player base ... you need to get ur facts striaght there . and understand what i wrote ..

Removing the EXP loss penalty from 1 to 200 only hurts earlygame and midgame players. Kannas require a great deal of funding to be able to efficiently farm in Arcane River, especially Arcana, and removing the ability for players to make Byebye Kannas severely hampers their farming ability to even be able to fund an ArKanna in the first place
    All this'll do is benefit people who already have an ArKanna and/or are in the process of making one, and screw over everyone else who doesn't have an ArKanna

that was excatly my point if you level up a kanna to arcana with a great funding , then it;s ok
    Becuase you made the effort and the work and now you can collect up on it ..

PLayers shouldn't have to make a kanna just to get Meses , PLayers should have the choice to make mesos on thier main without having to make a kanna ..
    THat's why i talked about this points and i talked about adding ways to get mesos in REboot , i talked about mesos scallign ur with ur Level ...
    i Talked about exp penalty so players actually have to Put i nthe work to make a mesos farmer ..
    or just farm legit when they add more ways to get mesos ... Your reply there proves that you read nothing of my points .

You didn't even answer any of my point , You just went in trying to white knight Your freind over there , that's why you only replied to my message to her
    And not the point i made earlier ..
    The post is made so we can improve players experince in reboot not Trying to take away Your Lovely kanna away from You .."that you can't play the game without , bytheway"
    so if you aren;t going to add something Usefull or Talk about ways to make server better , or fix player experince " you are welcome" but if you aren't
    Then get the F out ..
    :)
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited July 2019

Not all players can do thier weekly lotus and diamien , not all player even have access to them .. you are talking about MId/late game players Which is liek 15% of player base ... you need to get ur facts striaght there . and understand what i wrote ..

that was excatly my point if you level up a kanna to arcana with a great funding , then it;s ok
    Becuase you made the effort and the work and now you can collect up on it ..

PLayers shouldn't have to make a kanna just to get Meses , PLayers should have the choice to make mesos on thier main without having to make a kanna ..
    THat's why i talked about this points and i talked about adding ways to get mesos in REboot , i talked about mesos scallign ur with ur Level ...
    i Talked about exp penalty so players actually have to Put i nthe work to make a mesos farmer ..
    or just farm legit when they add more ways to get mesos ... Your reply there proves that you read nothing of my points .

Trying to be constructive here, but my comment is this. Players do have a choice. You can choose not to bye bye farm, not to do this or that, its all up to how you wanna play the game. Yes, it may be harder, but if that's what you wanna do, go ahead. There's nobody saying you absolutely HAVE to have a Bye Bye Kanna or an ArKanna or any of that. Before boss crystals, it was a lot more viable to farm mesos off of bosses (a reminder, Zak used to give like 5-7m pre-crystals). While bosses do give less, its still good money if you do your weekly bosses (HMag, CRA, Lotus, Damien, etc) and even the daily ones like Arkarium (7m per crystal). You can also just drop farm spell traces, pieces of time. It's up to you though. There are options, and I would say only minor changes are needed to polish them off (EX: Removing limit on Boss Crystals per week)
    You didn't even answer any of my point , You just went in trying to white knight Your freind over there , that's why you only replied to my message to her
    And not the point i made earlier ..
    The post is made so we can improve players experince in reboot not Trying to take away Your Lovely kanna away from You .."that you can't play the game without , bytheway"
    so if you aren;t going to add something Usefull or Talk about ways to make server better , or fix player experince " you are welcome" but if you aren't
    Then get the F out ..
    I have to point out that this post is not how we have a constructive conversation :T Zetta was just adding on to the points already made in the post, and giving their opinion. I do believe they have valid points and it just happens that our opinions are similar. There is no white knighting going on here.

Moving on...
    Frist of all if you making 750m an hour with new kanna , THen you are 100% doing something WRong with ur farming rotations
    or maybe You don't use ur Legions buffs or effects ..
    or you don;t use drop rate with ur meso gears
    or you just walkign around collecting mesos without grinding"lazy way" ..
    If you need a guide or something Hit me up :) ...
    Again, I still believe those numbers are skewed. Having well known my rates on my Bye Bye Kanna before the nerf and asking about rates post nerf, the ranges for farming are thus:
    Pre-Kishin Nerf: 400m an hour counting buffs, 450m if I was going at it really hard (My own rates from bye bye farming before Kishin nerf, alongside the average that guild mates would compare to)
    Post Kishin Nerf: 500m-700m an hour counting buffs (I would need to test personally but I have seen 500m or so floating around for a week or so)
    edited July 2019

Trying to be constructive here, but my comment is this. Players do have a choice. You can choose not to bye bye farm, not to do this or that, its all up to how you wanna play the game. Yes, it may be harder, but if that's what you wanna do, go ahead. There's nobody saying you absolutely HAVE to have a Bye Bye Kanna or an ArKanna or any of that. Before boss crystals, it was a lot more viable to farm mesos off of bosses (a reminder, Zak used to give like 5-7m pre-crystals). While bosses do give less, its still good money if you do your weekly bosses (HMag, CRA, Lotus, Damien, etc) and even the daily ones like Arkarium (7m per crystal). You can also just drop farm spell traces, pieces of time. It's up to you though. There are options, and I would say only minor changes are needed to polish them off (EX: Removing limit on Boss Crystals per week)

IF the choice is to make 150 mil per day from ursus / farmign bosses Or go make a kanna that can farm 750m/h " to ur knowledge"
    So let;s say someone farmed 3 hours a day which = 2.5 bil ..
    i Won't call this a choice , so i dont; see ur point there ..
    The reality is mesos sources for people who doesn;t abuse kanna farming is so limited and so little that they will have to make a kanna to farm anyways to progress in the game ,You would be lieing if you told me they are same thing " so you can't call it a choice if it is that big of a difference"..
    agian you didnt; understand my poitn about kanna , as long as kanna byebyestation exist , The game moderators won;t take any step towards giving us more way to make mesos without having to depend on a kanna ..
    Kanna Farming is realy realy toxic to the game w/e you are a new player or and old player becuase it leads the player into making the only vaible choice which is
    "i Have to make a kanna to progress " My point was why not add more possible ways to make mesos " that's not adding some mils to ur bosses , etc " they have to actually make a big change to give the players enough mesos to progress , so players would stop making kanna's to farm ..
    But they have to start somewhere , so Frist get rid of kanna's byebyestation farming , then add mroe ways for new players to make mesos into the game that's how you balance it out .

Again, I still believe those numbers are skewed. Having well known my rates on my Bye Bye Kanna before the nerf and asking about rates post nerf, the ranges for farming are thus:
    Pre-Kishin Nerf: 400m an hour counting buffs, 450m if I was going at it really hard (My own rates from bye bye farming before Kishin nerf, alongside the average that guild mates would compare to)
    Post Kishin Nerf: 500m-700m an hour counting buffs (I would need to test personally but I have seen 500m or so floating around for a week or so)

Agian it's not about you beleiving it or not Before kanna was a thing in reboot , no body beleived they can make 1 bil per hour ...
    After kanna Rework people still using her in wrong ways which lead them to get low mesos Per hour becuase rework still "NEW" ..
    So no body can use kanna for her full potentail Yet , You not knowing how to make more money/hour Doesn't mean " the nubmers are skewed" or it;s a Lie
    Maybe when people start giving out thier secrets fo farming with new kanna , You will understand then ..

• SuddenDeath121SuddenDeath121
    Reactions: 200
    I Agree with the points and i hope they actually do something about it ..
  • CadenamainCadenamain
    Reactions: 310
    edited July 2019
    1-Boss's Crsytal "60 limit" per week .
    Why there is a limitation on howmany crystals you can sell per week, that just limit player mesos to 300mil per week ,
    that only kill legit player's way of makign mesos , the only affected players with this limitation are the player that doesn;t Depend on kanna's farming
    that also limit guild's activites becuase nobody will be willign to share thier crystal gold cuz of this limitation . so it limits party play .

Please remove limitation or Just increase it to "100" ..

2-Kanna farming , pl ayer who abuse kanna Farming ...
    You can solve whole kanna farming problem with just Removing Death penalty from lv 1 - 200
    So players wont; just die over and over agian to stuck in one place " byebye statrion"

They will have to level evantually and actually play the game ..
    instead of farming bils there for free 24/7 that destory game "fair play "
    and lead all players jsut to make a kanna and farm 24/7 on it with bot/hacks w/e .

3-Why not add More ways to make money in reboot ..
    Like increase sell price on items from bosses.
    Drops from mobs.
    Add a rare drop from mobs that got sold for a great amount of mesos .
    Add a drop to bosses with Low drop rate that can be sold for mils .
    Increase value of " philoshper stone" back to 1 mil each .

4-Guilds
    PLease improve guidl search system
    And remove dead guilds form it .
    or Add a system that shows Newly created guilds.

5-Hellux in Reboot
    PLEASE Increase drop rate of superior pendants and belts from gollux ....

6-Commerci ..
    Commerci is so useless rightnow , so please add some value to it .
    Like items that can be sold for money
    Treasures that Drop i nthe sea , fro msea monsters.

Increase drop rate of sweetwater gears cuz ti;s useless right now and it;s not end game anymore
    so why not let new players use like boots, gloves for thier journey to end game ..

7-Mesos dropped by mobs ....
    PLease make mesos scales with level for example :
    Lv 1 = 100 mesos
    Lv10 = 1000 mesos
    SO ON
    Like why Arcane river mesos is too low campered to lower maps ...
    what's the point of leveling or progression if my mobs drops no mesos in high levels ....
    i should be able to do a good chunk of mesos while leveling in arcane ..
    or atleast grind mesos at my level . not abusing kanna inbyebystation ...

Trust ME if you apply this quick small fixs you will have 4x the player base you have now ...
    AND ALL old players will be running back to play ur game ...
    Sinercerly,
    A REALY ADDICTED PLAYER..

1-Please Remove Weekly limit on Boss's Crystals
    2-i agree
    3-if they changed boss's drops which got sold for 1 mesos and increased it to be worth mils that would be good like Zakum's mask , etc ...
    4-Yes , it's so hard to find a guild with that system so i agrees
    5-Pretty please.
    6-agree'd
    7-i think that mesos scales with level would be a great idea to give higher level maps more value..
    OnceUponAtroll