[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lab Server Return

thicckestthicckest
Reactions: 100
As a player who recently started playing MapleStory again, I would like to see the return of the Lab Server event.

The rewards from the Lab Server I feel are critical to progression are the legion block rewards:

Legion Block Details:

The level of the Legion Block is based off the maximum level your character reaches in Lab Server.
At Lv. 60: Grants Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +5
At Lv. 100: Grants Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +10
At Lv. 140: Grants Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +15
At Lv. 150: Grants Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +20
At Lv. 250: Grants Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +25

Enhanced Legion Block Details:

The level of the Enhanced Legion Block is based off the maximum level your character reaches in Lab Server.
At Lv. 60: Grants Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +7
At Lv. 100: Grants Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +14
At Lv. 140: Grants Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +21
At Lv. 150: Grants Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +28
At Lv. 250: Grants Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +35

(Source: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/34318/lab-server-here-for-a-limited-time)

The two Legion blocks obtained from this event can offer up to 60 Weapon ATT/Magic ATT and these blocks also ignore the member limit on your legion. This can also allow you to have additional boosts as the blocks occupy 9 additional grid slots on your legion.

I feel that this significant boost in Weapon ATT/Magic ATT creates a progression gap between the players that completed the events vs. those that did not have a chance to participate.

I would like to see a return of this event in the future. This would give existing players and new players a chance to obtain these great rewards.

Comments

• DeadBotDeadBot
    Reactions: 870
    edited July 2019
    Sadly the lab server is a one time event.