[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cash Shop is DRY

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Reactions: 595
edited July 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Keeping it real simple, add in more Cash Shop items like KMS or just follow them, honestly.
1. One week hair rotations are enough, two weeks seems a bit too long.
2. Add more outfits to Cash Shop, also please don't just toss them all to the surprise style boxes.
Thank you for coming to my EdTalk.

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2019
    Keeping it real simple, add in more Cash Shop items like KMS or just follow them, honestly.
    2. Add more outfits to Cash Shop, also please don't just toss them all to the surprise style boxes.

One week seems too little if you are someone who gets paid only once every two weeks tbh :T
    I wish we would get actual Cash sets to buy instead of RNG boxes.
  • kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    edited July 2019
    Petalmagic wrote: »

One week seems too little if you are someone who gets paid only once every two weeks tbh :T

True, the one-week hair rotation is selfish of me, and yes I have to strongly agree with you with the actual Cash sets instead of those awful style boxes.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2019
    They're not expensive and predatory, they're surprise mechanics
  • DeadBotDeadBot
    Reactions: 870
    edited July 2019
    Petalmagic wrote: »

Remember there is a whole new law comming soon about the gambling of game companys of the loot boxes and stuff so RNG boxes are going to have to be remodified with stuff we asked so its not all a surprise anymore but it also seems better to us.
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited July 2019
    CS needs a revamp. not just new X and Y.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2019
    They need to bring the kms cash shop UI, get rid of this gross-ass old one. Apparently it's so out-of-date that this cash shop UI is now exclusive/unique to gms.
  • BiooomsBioooms
    Reactions: 430
    edited July 2019
    Nx boxes are absurdly over priced now that nx credit is gone- I mean..
  • kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    edited July 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    They need to bring the kms cash shop UI, get rid of this gross-ass old one. Apparently it's so out-of-date that this cash shop UI is now exclusive/unique to gms.

To add more to what I wanted to say, GMS should just actually copy and paste the KMS website UI and the Cash Shop UI like you mentioned.
    Edit: Just went to look at the cash shop suggestions forum and it fortifies my argument of just copy & pasting KMS's cash shop.