[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Morass Bug npn Jean

Renzo2094Renzo2094
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
Hi guys,

I can do the daily missions but I do not see the Jean npc on the map where it should supposedly be (Trueffet Square), for this problem I can not exchange the mission for completing the other missions; besides, I can not exchange the missions in reserach laboratory.

Comparing the amount of quest finished with some companions I lack the quest called Chasing Tana, what happened is that when I was doing the quest i have dc, after that I could not finish the whole quest.

I have already tried to search the npc Jean for all the maps of Morass and other maps but I can not find it.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    Try forfeiting the Chasing Tana quest and starting it again?
  • Renzo2094Renzo2094
    edited July 2019
    I could never accept the Chasing Tana quest because gave me dc and I could not finish the quest line but I can do the daily missions but I have no way of claiming the quest in Jean or in the research lab because it does not allow me.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    Which Morass quest(s) do you have in your "In Progress" tab?
    Which do you have "Available"?
  • Renzo2094Renzo2094
    edited July 2019
    "In Progress" tab i dont have any quest from morras
    In "Available" tab only have the dailies from morras but if I accept I dont have some way to claim the quest in the npc jean or in research lab
  • ToaaaiToaaai
    Reactions: 100
    same problem here too i saw jean npc yday but when i reached 235 he simply disappeared can't progress to Esfera cause i can't deliver the quest to him to progress to Esfera
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    Please contact Customer Support at http://support-maplestory.nexon.net
  • ccplccpl
    did you fixed it? i have the same problem