[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Extreme lag after 10/27 maintenance.

Comments

• petropetro
    Reactions: 410
    edited October 2016
    Torpe
    Torpe said:

I found definitely a easy fix for this problem i tried 3 times and worked every time

here the steps:
    1-Log in on the character with the lag
    2-Disconnect from this character back to the world choosing page
    3-Wait till the lag goes away (the lag keep even on this screen, you can check it by moving the mouse around and notice the stuttering) (may take up to 10 min)
    4-Log in back on the same character after the mouse stoped stuttering on the menu, now you can successfully join a channel on the Chat menu
    IT WORKS!!!!
    and it comes back only if I enter the cash shop.

thank you :D
  • MainemanMaineman
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2016
    petro
    petro said:

Torpe
    Torpe said:

I found definitely a easy fix for this problem i tried 3 times and worked every time

here the steps:
    3-Wait till the lag goes away (the lag keep even on this screen, you can check it by moving the mouse around and notice the stuttering) (may take up to 10 min)
    4-Log in back on the same character after the mouse stoped stuttering on the menu, now you can successfully join a channel on the Chat menu
    IT WORKS!!!!

The fix on reddit which was copied on a post in the bug report section fixes it permanently without having to wait out in the world page. it's fixed instantly.
  • NovasiriNovasiri
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited October 2016
    Maineman
    Maineman said:

petro
    petro said:

Torpe
    Torpe said:

here the steps:
    IT WORKS!!!!

The fix on reddit which was copied on a post in the bug report section fixes it permanently without having to wait out in the world page. it's fixed instantly.
    The lag is back with the rollover. The fix worked for me yesterday, but even with it now, it no longer works and the chat channels is back. I think the IP for them changed after the rollover.

• eitanm444eitanm444
    Reactions: 700
    edited October 2016
    Maineman
    Maineman said:

petro
    petro said:

Torpe
    Torpe said:

here the steps:
    IT WORKS!!!!

you got a link to it? i really need that fix :)
  • KeepComingBackKeepComingBack
    Reactions: 2,960
    edited October 2016
    The solution was posted here as well: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/3509/how-to-fix-the-lag-10-28-16

That worked for me.
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited October 2016
    My client frequently does this but on some occasion it's good, even during 2x.
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited November 2016
    Has anyone tried this? A friend on maple directed me towards this, but it seems kinda confusing lol
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/59sm15/cash_shop_lag_fix/
  • dimnut43dimnut43
    Reactions: 920
    edited November 2016
    i say the best fix is that Nexon bring down the game today and make the game playable again