[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Step Up Event: Mission level 80: Nett's Pyramide

SkyvenkoSkyvenko
Reactions: 200
edited August 2019 in General Chat
Hey guys,

I'm doing the Step Up event but i'm stuck at the level 80 mission of Nett's Pyramid. It's a PQ but there is nobody there.
I'm in search of 2 other people so if anyone is still trying to complete this one, PM me in game!

IGN: Dreniae
World: Scania

EDIT:

Still trying to do this, but for extra information because i've had some people trying to do it with me but the fact i'm EU but playing on NA doesn't make this easy.

Hopefully this will clear things up, my average online times:

Every day from 6 PM CEST - 12 AM (midnight) CEST --> 9 AM PDT - 3 PM PDT

So if anyone is online at those times, in NA or EU or anywhere in the world playing on NA servers, please add me, pm me ;)

Comments

• PeteicePeteice
    edited July 2019
    I'm definitely adding and pm'ing you for this. ShmeatFinder is my IGN
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited July 2019
    should honestly megathread this cus im also stuck at this part on all my characters. maybe there is something on discord.
    and its prob worse for people who aren't in a guild. like my self lol
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2019
    iArrowZ wrote: »
    should honestly megathread this cus im also stuck at this part on all my characters. maybe there is something on discord.

Better route would be to stop putting low level party quests as a requirement for things like this. They know no one does any party quests outside of dragon rider with any great frequency, yet they always shove something like this in there as if they're blind to the fact that no one even thinks about party quests until an event such as this comes up.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

Better route would be to stop putting low level party quests as a requirement for things like this. They know no one does any party quests outside of dragon rider with any great frequency, yet they always shove something like this in there as if they're blind to the fact that no one even thinks about party quests until an event such as this comes up.

Fans:
    Nobody uses party quests, please fix them.

Nexon:
    We forced party quests into current events without changing them.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited July 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »

Fans:

Nexon:

Then remove party quests from the requirements for events like this until such a time as they get around to reworking them, then put them back in. You're not going to revive dead content by forcing people to do it a half-dozen times once or twice a year.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »

Fans:

Nexon:

Then remove party quests from the requirements for events like this until such a time as they get around to reworking them, then put them back in. You're not going to revive dead content by forcing people to do it a half-dozen times once or twice a year.

At least there's evidence that they're trying to revive party quests. Nexon just keeps missing the mark. As with other things.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited July 2019
    I don't think you can really consider "do this party quest or you're stonewalled here for the rest of the event" to be any sort of attempt at reviving party quests. They have to be made enticing enough for players to go out of their way to do them, not simply dropped in the middle of the path like "do this or you can't progress".
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    I don't think you can really consider "do this party quest or you're stonewalled here for the rest of the event" to be any sort of attempt at reviving party quests. They have to be made enticing enough for players to go out of their way to do them, not simply dropped in the middle of the path like "do this or you can't progress".

I never said it was a good attempt. But they still at least acknowledged that Party Quests do exist.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited July 2019
    A little more significant acknowledgement would be nice. Make at least some of them worth doing again. Hell, sort out cwkpq and bring it back four years after they said they would.
    Fuhreak
  • prometpromet
    Reactions: 100
    Anyone from Reboot is looking to clear this out?
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited July 2019
    Im looking for people to do it in eu reboot, ign is arkhust, whisper me in game to make a pty :)
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited July 2019
    i really gotta find a guild soon lmao. i still haven't done this on any of my characters so just ignored it.. i also dont want to do the black heaven on my non main char because its like 4-6 hours no thanks dont want to do that again. for a newer player i can understand partly the things on here tho. but i kind of just gave up on it
  • PsychopompSentinelPsychopompSentinel
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited July 2019
    I'm one level away from completing the step-up challenge so I'm down for helping anyone else who might need it! If you need Nett's or any other pq for the later quest (I think it's in the 130's) and you're on Windia, just hit me up on either my main, OphiuchusAsc (lv 211 Aran), or the Pathfinder I'm doing the step-up on, CryptidKing.
  • oozmaponoozmapon
    edited August 2019
    i have the same issue can someone please help me out
  • SkyvenkoSkyvenko
    edited August 2019
    LITTLE EDIT!