[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Updated] Beast Tamer Skills Builds Post Buff 2019

EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
Reactions: 1,185
edited July 2019 in General Chat
Hey
[i must to say that accidently i wrote my post as a comment of some1 els post and i didnt mean to do that so i rewrited that and updating certain things]

After the last Update they Buffed greatly the Beast Tamer that today is rly hard to Decide wich animals should I max out? cuz all animal got great buff

As of my Calculation of total SP till lvl 200 I'm getting total of 593 sp +18 bonus SP from the 6 SP potions from Guardian Gift
It enough for me to max out Bear, Cat, Hawk of 237, 160, 196 sp by Ayumilove Build and no SP into Lopard at all

the Bear build say to left lvl 1 Really/Deep Breath Skills(that it known, useless), Lil fort(it looks useless but should i max it or not?), Fort the Brave at lvl 19
the Lopard Build say to left lvl 1 Advance/Thunder Dash, Thunder Trail, and Bro Attack(?)(it looks useless should i max it or not?), Three Point Punch(good skill to max out?)
the Hawk Build say to left lvl 1 Defensive Formation, Feather Cloak, Baby Bombers, Veteran Formation, Feather Boots, Tornado Flight(max all skills until Razor Beak and no sp into Feather Boots and Tornado Flight)
the Cat Build say to left lvl 1 Meow Heal, Meow Cure, Purr Zone, Fire Kitty, Meow Revive, Cat’s Cradle Blitzkrieg
Is that all the Beast Tamer Animal Tree Builds and the rest of the skills r max out?

Also hyper skills, wich passive boosts hypers should I put on? I have 3 sp into Bear Hypers and cuz I don't use Lopard I split the other 2 into Hawk and Cat Hypers

I'm lvl 200 Beast Tamer not maining it, and it just curious me to know how does it works out

And i found this link in discord some1 posts guide about newly buffed beast tamer there is a build that he said but idk if to use that build
https://old.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/chl55r/a_guide_to_the_newly_buffed_beast_tamer_class/

Ty for helpers

PS
on my Beast Tamer since the FIREPOWER Update that i burned it i have Missing Reward in Guardian Gift in the tab of lvl 10-30, is that glitch? what can i do with that? and all the rest r used exept that 1

Comments

• нσяιƶεηнσяιƶεη
    Reactions: 655
    edited July 2019
    Can't you go to one of those star maps (i.e. Leafre), don't they give SP? Or do I have this wrong, I'm fairly new to this- I've come back to MapleStory after maybe 9+ years. Not completely back in the loop yet.
    EvanTrinity
  • EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited July 2019
    Can't you go to one of those star maps (i.e. Leafre), don't they give SP? Or do I have this wrong, I'm fairly new to this- I've come back to MapleStory after maybe 9+ years. Not completely back in the loop yet.

u meant, star force maps? and star force maps has many areas and it not that and they dont give sp to beast tamer or any other class, u r wong
    нσяιƶεη