[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

asdf

we225we225
Reactions: 300
edited July 2019 in Rants and Raves
asdf

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2019
    Account bans are not handled on the forums. Why, you may be wondering? For all anyone knows, you're lying. For all anyone knows, your "friend" is actually you. Why should anyone take you at your word? Do you know how sketchy it looks to come here on an account that's almost never been used to say "my friend got banned, you should unban him because blah blah he would never hack"? Do you know how many other people "never hacked ever never ever I would never even dream of doing such a thing" but actually did?

I could sit here and make all sorts of wild accusations and assumptions about you, your friend, your reasons for posting this and all manner of things. The point I'm trying to make is that this is why account bans are not handled on the forums. Your friend will have to contact support to sort this matter out. Not you. Not anyone else. Your friend. It's his account, it's his problem to deal with. That said, I wish him the best of luck in actually dealing with the trained monkeys nexon laces their support staff with.