[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Did the "Already Logged In" thing ever get a fix?

PaperclipsPaperclips
Reactions: 200
in Tech Support
So, I can't get on my account, and most of the conversation that went on recently was around June. Is there any new info that can be given? I've got a support ticket going but I really don't like the prospects going on given what I've read.

Comments

• PaperclipsPaperclips
    edited July 2019
    So, day 3 (maybe 4 now I'm not sure) and there's still no way to get in. I'd like very much to play during this burning event, and also do my bosses seeing as they have a daily limit. Nexon's attempted to help me but they unfortunately failed to resolve the problem. Now I'm being told to wait until the next maintenance, of which I have no idea when that would be.

I noticed some other users had some similar issues, some of which date back several years ago. What is this fault and how has it managed to elude Nexon for so long? I'm still holding on to hope that I play in the next few days.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Scheduled maintenance happens every Thursday unless there is some issue.
    Paperclips
  • PaperclipsPaperclips
    edited July 2019
    Well now, at least that means within the next 4 days I'll be able to get back in. I'll take that as a win.
  • RosalineRosaline
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 2019
    Can't Play Get Kicked Off every 2 mins Have to Put My Pin back in and get kicked off again get this Unable to Connect to Server Please. Try again Later . I put Ticket in makes me mad Hope they do a Maintenance