[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Problem with ByeBye farming and pets

LuqidLukLuqidLuk
Reactions: 100
in General Chat
Not sure if this is the right place but im sorta in a hole rn. So in short, in reboot ByeBye statioms the best place to farm for new players.

The only problem is that even with the burning event giving an extra snail. Ill probs run through all my pets within about 20-30 days. Now i could do NHilla during those 20d but i've seen people taking months just to get a blackheart pet.

Heres the thing, blackhearts got WAYYY higher droprate with hhilla but u need lv 170 to enter meaning you wont be able to ByeBye station farm....

In short, what should i do?

I cant byebye station farm since if im unluckly ill run out of pets before i get a blackheart from NHilla, or if i choose to farm to lv 170 and get HHilla carried for blackheart then i cant farm byebye effectively and will have to take it to Arcana which i cant due to the fact that i need serious funding for that.

Eitherway plz, i could use some help

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited July 2019
    Buy a pet from the cash shop, its only 5 dollars and lasts for 3 months and u can revive it eith the water of life u grt from reward shop.
    FindYourPathFuhreak
  • FindYourPathFindYourPath
    Reactions: 320
    edited August 2019
    Buying a pet is definitely worth it :) It saves you so much time and at the same time you are supporting the game! :D
    Fuhreakdarik
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited August 2019
    If u reallllly dont want to spend money, then do ursus everyday. U can make ursus pet out of it with materials u get
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited August 2019
    Some events even give out free pets these days (particularly new classes such as the current PF events/pre registering) if you rank up to Bushmaster you should receive a free pet at the end of the event through the "Thanks" boxes they give.