[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Incorrect skill point attribution to existing Jett

MastahiroMastahiro
Reactions: 1,370
edited July 2019 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Gameplay

Brief bug summary: After 24 July patch, existing Jetts were given 3 skill points in the 1st Job tab, instead of 1 in the 2nd and 3rd job tabs each.

Steps to reproduce: Have a Jett before the patch was done.

Character name: Thisgetsban

Character level: 213

Character job: Jett

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 24th July's patch.

Comments

• MastahiroMastahiro
    edited July 2019
    I still have an ongoing support ticket with regards to this issue, but just so we can all laugh a bit, this is the level of consistency we're talking about. Someone in the Reboot Central discord kindly provided me his skill tab's screenshot.

I don't have the 2nd job tab maxed.
    unknown.png

But they do.
    hmmmmmmjett.png

I don't have the extra point in the 3rd job tab.
    unknown.png

And neither do they.
    hmmjett.png
  • KelpTheGreatKelpTheGreat
    Reactions: 1,075
    edited August 2019
    I don't think they'll ever get Jett's skill points right. First she had way too few, then she had way too many, now she's only missing a few... it's ridiculous. I created a Dawn Warrior recently, and they miss a lot of skill points, including 6 from 3rd job.
  • MastahiroMastahiro
    edited August 2019
    The issue is that it's inconsistent between characters, and the 206 patch stated they would be adding one to 2nd and 3rd jobs.