[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Known Issues after reset 7/30/19 PDT

GhibleeGhiblee
Reactions: 3,795
edited July 2019 in Announcements
Known Issues as of July 30th 5:58 PM PDT:
1. Ancient Ruins Party Quest: We are aware that you are unable to exit the map after completing a run. Temporary solution: re-logging in or change character screen will allow you to exit the map.

2. Brawlosseum Season Rewards: We are aware that it may be giving you a message that you did not participate in the event when attempting to receive the reward.

We are currently looking into both of these issues.
MorningAfterSeven

Comments

• pommepouffepommepouffe
    Reactions: 1,660
    edited July 2019
    Is Pathfinder missing her level 200 medal also a known issue that you are looking into?

It has apparently been forwarded since July 4, but past experience shows that forwarded does not necessarily mean it ever becomes 'known'.
  • M0rtic1aM0rtic1a
    Reactions: 200
    What about Joko's Exchange Quest in Crimsonwood/ Masteria? He keeps telling us we don't have enough space in our inventory, even though we have half a dozen open spots in every category. Please fix this.
  • MorningAfterSevenMorningAfterSeven
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited July 2019
    In Immortal Gorgons I DC right after switch between 1st and 2nd chara
  • InconduciveInconducive
    Reactions: 500
    edited July 2019
    Website issues just started for me after update. Everytime I go to the main site I get a "Server Error in '/' Application."
    This pops up whenever I attempt getting to the site followed by a bunch of website coding mumbo jumbo. Anyone else having this issue?
  • SunedaySuneday
    Reactions: 510
    Site isnt working so i cant even play the marvel thing. Keep getting this message whenever i open the site.

Server Error in '/' Application.
    Runtime Error
    Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>
  • SunedaySuneday
    Website issues just started for me after update. Everytime I go to the main site I get a "Server Error in '/' Application."
    This pops up whenever I attempt getting to the site followed by a bunch of website coding mumbo jumbo. Anyone else having this issue?

also having this issue been trying to fix this issue like for ever not knowing if it was client error or server errors. Read somewhere that it is sever error and that i can try to clear my cookies. Clearing cookies did not fix it so i assuming this has server side even all my
  • mandy73mandy73
    edited August 2019
    I'm having the same website issues. Thought at first it had something to do with my laptop, but I can't get to website from desktop or phone either.
  • SunedaySuneday
    edited August 2019
    RIP if this doesnt get fixed b4 marvel goes away since i already bought the Karma prepaid card lol
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    Suneday wrote: »
    RIP if this doesnt get fixed b4 marvel goes away since i already bought the Karma prepaid card lol

Plenty of other games take KK cards as well, friend.
  • SunedaySuneday
    edited August 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Suneday wrote: »

Plenty of other games take KK cards as well, friend.

That is like buying something you dont even want. Bought it specifically for the marvel.

• AggraphineAggraphine
    edited August 2019
    Well if it doesn't get fixed in time for you to blow your money on marvel, there are other options instead of just "well I guess I wasted my money".
  • mandy73mandy73
    edited August 2019
    Has Nexon acknowledged this website problem? I can't find any info about it and still can't access the main site on laptop, phone, two different desktops. Same error every time. I hope it gets fixed soon.
  • JayanglesJayangles
    Reactions: 1,300
    edited August 2019
    I CANNOT ACCESS THE MAIN WEBSITE PEOPLE PLEASE SPREAD THIS KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE SERVER ERROR IN '/' APPLICATION RUNTIME ERROR. I CANNOT ACCESS THE MAINWEBSITE, NOMATTER WHAT U DO, ANY DEVICE ASSOCIATED WITH THE IP OF YOUR ADDRESS WILL GET BLOCKED AND BE REDIRECTED TO THIS NONSENSE ERROR WHICH INHIBITS ALL YOUR DEVICES FROM GETTING IN TO YOUR COUPON VAULT.

Server Error in '/' Application.
    Runtime Error
    Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    Jayangles wrote: »
    I CANNOT ACCESS THE MAIN WEBSITE PEOPLE PLEASE SPREAD THIS KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE SERVER ERROR IN '/' APPLICATION RUNTIME ERROR.

Stop yelling.
    Nexon is aware of the issue, and working on it.
    Meanwhile, you can try using your phone as hotspot for your computer, or using a VPN (for your browser only, not the game!)

• AggraphineAggraphine
    edited August 2019
    AKradian wrote: »
    I CANNOT ACCESS THE MAIN WEBSITE PEOPLE PLEASE SPREAD THIS KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE SERVER ERROR IN '/' APPLICATION RUNTIME ERROR.

Stop yelling.
    Meanwhile, you can try using your phone as hotspot for your computer, or using a VPN (for your browser only, not the game!)

Was watching Matt for a bit last night, he's been having the same issues with the website, he even tried his phone too and had the same problem.
  • SunedaySuneday
    edited August 2019

Stop yelling.

i tried using my phone as hotspot btw same problem still occurring.
  • JayanglesJayangles
    Reactions: 1,300
    edited August 2019

Stop yelling.

not yellin im emphasizing. I know they are working on it. and to address ur using vpn or hotspot for other computer it only works for a minute or two, then it will too get the same error message. so there is no way around this thing.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited August 2019
    Is Pathfinder missing her level 200 medal also a known issue that you are looking into?

It has apparently been forwarded since July 4, but past experience shows that forwarded does not necessarily mean it ever becomes 'known'.
    ^Hello!
    Yes, it has been relayed to the team. We'll provide an update when we have them!

M0rtic1a wrote: »
    What about Joko's Exchange Quest in Crimsonwood/ Masteria? He keeps telling us we don't have enough space in our inventory, even though we have half a dozen open spots in every category. Please fix this.
    ^This issue is still being looked into. We apologize for the delay.

Website Runtime Error: We just posted another Known Issues 8/2 post.
    pommepouffe
  • SunedaySuneday
    edited August 2019
    its fixed btw
  • pommepouffepommepouffe
    Reactions: 1,660
    edited August 2019
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    ^Hello!
    Yes, it has been relayed to the team. We'll provide an update when we have them!

Thanks very much for responding to us in this thread.