[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Auction house Listing

GazzGazz
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Auction House Listing

Brief bug summary: Slots are taken even though nothing is being listed from my account

More details: Current listings are 2/10 even though I'm not selling anything. Slots are taken up for no reason.

Steps to reproduce: Sell Items in auction house and reclaim them

Character name: xBlazeTheWay

Character level: 151

Character job: Pathfinder

World name: Windia

Date and time of the incident: 26/07/2019

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    Check your finished tab - you likely have things that sold or need to be reclaimed/resold that are taking up the additional 8 slots. For whatever reason sold items/items to be reclaimed count towards the 10 slot limit.
  • GazzGazz
    Reactions: 200
    edited July 2019
    No, the "Get All" button was greyed out and it said 2/10 slots. I believe there was another person who had the same problem.
    I'm unsure how to reproduce the bug but I logged in today and it seems like it's fixed.
    If it happens again, should I report another bug report?
    Thanks for the reply.
  • sox1432sox1432
    Reactions: 210
    I'm having the same issue except it shows that all 10 listing slots are full and I can't sell anything because of it. I've checked all tabs multiple times to make sure, yet there's nothing in any of them.
    Gazz
  • GenkaiX1GenkaiX1
    Reactions: 840
    edited August 2019
    This is happening to me as well has there been no fix?
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    Well from reading the other person's bug report, what I theorize might have happened is items get deleted after being in the Auction House for a year. What has happened is your items have been deleted, but they're still stuck on your account in some sort of in-between limbo. That's the only possible thing I could think it would be at this point.
  • RayoskyRayosky
    Reactions: 100
    Do you slove the problem? I have the same issue but worse. I only have 1 slot, 9/10 is full