[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

missing files error at tengu fight

AngeloYanzAngeloYanz
Reactions: 400
edited July 2019 in Tech Support
:hello everyone i go

i was tryna fight tengu at the end of mushroom shrine questline and when im gonna fight tengu, at the moment he transform , the game crash and i got this error:
"You appear to be missing a few files needed to run the galme, Please visit maplestory nexon net and download the latest version of the client"

im was trying to fix it via repair installation option of the NL , but nothing happen

THANK YOU

Comments

• Benjii699Benjii699
    Reactions: 680
    edited August 2019
    Did you fix it? I'm having the same issues but with the boss after tengu fixed
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    So will one of you share how you fixed it? Y'know, so other people who may have the same problem can find this thread at some point and find a solution?

Instead of being like the innumerable tech support forums where someone has a very specific problem, but then comes back later and goes "nvm fixed it" without giving any further details and the last post was from 2007...