[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Immortal Gorgons] cooldown reset/reduction skills

HighhorseryHighhorsery
Reactions: 1,065
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2019 in Bug Reporting
It seems that any class with cooldown reset or cooldown reducing ability skills does not work in immortal gorgons. I may be missing some classes, but for sure these classes are affected.

Dark knight's sacrifice

Zero's doubling time

kaiser's kaiser's majesty

Shade's spirit flow

Buccaneer's time leap

Shadower's sonic blow

Demon slayer's blue blood

Ark's devious nightmare/dream

There are only few more weeks of this event left, I hope this gets looked at before it ends. It is unfortunate players who main these classes can't be at their best.

Comments

• GeofftusGeofftus
    Reactions: 810
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    Dawn Warrior's 5th job skill "Rift of Damnation" and Dark Knight's final pact do not reset the cooldowns for their respective attacking skills.
  • HighhorseryHighhorsery
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    Holy, dark knights are really crippled in this event. :/
  • GeofftusGeofftus
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    yup... i sent a ticket and a video that showcased the glitch (mainly for ds, drk, and dw) awhile back. They said they brought the issue there, but they cant provide updates or a time frame. They also said to watch the forums too, but that wont really do much =(
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    My guess is it should be fixed approximately 2 weeks after the event is finished, cause you know... #nexonlogic.
  • GeofftusGeofftus
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    im really hoping they fix this soon. There's roughly 1 week left on this event. I know im not the only one with the problem and may sound whiny, but 4/5 of my characters are suffering from this bug. If not for the bugs, i'd be able to score higher.
  • GeofftusGeofftus
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    Immortal Gorgons ends in like 2 or 3 days. Anyone have an update, or have we all given up?
  • HighhorseryHighhorsery
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    i guess since it's an event they don't care for it.