[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Step-Up Event Crash

EntrepreneurOfNoEntrepreneurOfNo
Reactions: 200
edited August 2019 in Bug Reporting
As the title states, the Step-Up Event crashes my game.Doing something as simple as clicking the Step-Up Event icon in the Event Notifier crashes my game. I've verified the game files and downloaded the game on Steam and Nexon Launcher even so the bug remains. Its like the bug is stuck to my account. I haven't seen anybody talk about this issue so i'd like to see if anyone else is getting it.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    Does it happen on all your characters or only one?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    AKradian wrote: »

You can only access the step up UI on the character you initially start it on, no?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

You can only access the step up UI on the character you initially start it on, no?

No. You can do it on as many characters as you like, provided they were all created during the event period.
  • EntrepreneurOfNoEntrepreneurOfNo
    edited August 2019
  • EntrepreneurOfNoEntrepreneurOfNo
    edited August 2019
    It happens with every character, I've tested and tried with other worlds as well and the bug remains.