[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

crimsonwood badge exchange glitch [reboot]

aclosednoobaclosednoob
Reactions: 320
edited July 25 in Bug Reporting
I believe there's a bug involing the badge exchange process at crimsonwood (Joko)
I am doing the NLC quest for crafting crystal ilbi and balance fury.
I have finished all prequest and am able to talk with Joko for badge exchange.
But Joko keeps saying "Oh.. please check your inventory". I have 32 emply slots in each of my bag category. (I checked either equip/use/etc/setup/cash)
I tried another character with nearly emply slots, the glitch is still there. I am just not able to exchange anything by any means.
When I post my probelm on Youtube, several guys commented saying they have the same issue.
[img][/img]

Nexon please help~
I cant wait to get my new throwing star.

Thanks,
InertiaticResetPIC

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 37,440
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited July 25
    Thank you for reporting this. It has been forwarded.
  • UsersUsers
    Reactions: 200
    edited August 1
    Also reporting in having the same issue, just finished the whole quest chain .. bag is empty as well but not recieving anything after trying to turn in the badges
  • nguyendenguyende
    Reactions: 710
    edited August 2
    I’m glad to hear I’m not the only one with this problem. I completed the whole quest line years ago and just tried to do the badge exchange again today - I am experiencing this exact same problem on El Nido. I hope it gets fixed soon!
  • ResetPICResetPIC
    Reactions: 300
    edited August 8
    The bug is still active.

• AIlyAIly
    Reactions: 410
    edited August 13
    Currently having this glitch only on my Kaiser in Reboot. Can't exchange any badges