[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Attack Speed Improvement

Peter1235Peter1235
Reactions: 630
edited August 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
This topic have been discussed a lot in the past days, and I notice we will be receiving a class/job balance patch soon so I thought that we can improve attack speed on the same patch.

OK, so back to topic. breaking Attack speed cap is a must for the non hurricane class because it increase their damage with little amount of effort. but for the hurricane classes is not affecting them as much. This is a huge thing and something need to be done immediately since a non hurricane class can increase their damage by a lot just by using a monster park potion or attack speed buff pt member.

There is two way to improve this:

1. Add a passive for hurricane classes similar to how kanna' passive from hp to magic att: For every 1 attack speed you received/increased from self buff/pt buff/pots/weapon you increases 5% bonus damage.

2. Increase the speed of the skill of the hurricane class same as every other classes: I understand that hurricane skills are doing (2) attack speed, but please add an animation for attack speed (1) and attack speed (0) so this way hurricane classes also get benefit from attack speed buffs/pot. And potentially close the gap between other non hurricane classes.
  1. Prefer option 1 or option 26 votes
    1. 1
       0% (0 votes)
    2. 2
       33% (2 votes)
    3. or none
       67% (4 votes)

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited August 2019
    Woulsnt adding more attack speed to them completelly outclass the rest of the jobs? Aince its a hurricane class?