[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NX Transfer Event Please

KinkyaKinkya
Reactions: 400
edited August 2019 in General Chat
Please!!!!!!!

Comments

• StarryKnightStarryKnight
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited August 2019
    Last one was in Feb I believe, and the one before that was in august of last year, which seems approximately 6 months apart, so perhaps there is one just around the corner, assuming approximately 6 months between the xfer events.
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited August 2019
    they just need to make it so you can share nx across all chars on a world

the restriction is stupid and just prevents me from playing non explorer classes since my main is explorer
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    Jez wrote: »
    they just need to make it so you can share nx across all chars on a world

the restriction is stupid and just prevents me from playing non explorer classes since my main is explorer

But if they let you transfer stuff freely between all of your characters, then you wouldn't have any incentive to spend nx on more pets

zlofOiI.jpg
    Kuronekonova
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited August 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    But if they let you transfer stuff freely between all of your characters, then you wouldn't have any incentive to spend nx on more pets

well that backfired with me and just stopped me from playing chars that couldnt share with my main, i cant be the only one
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited August 2019
    Super disappointed when nx transfer wasn't matched up with maplehood watch.
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited August 2019
    Jez wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »

well that backfired with me and just stopped me from playing chars that couldnt share with my main, i cant be the only one

same here

I just don't bother spending time on non-main character anymore, NX restriction is one more reason among a list of reasons
    Kuronekonova