[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Help to find a top tier farmer in reboot

Peter1235Peter1235
Reactions: 630
edited August 2019 in General Chat
As what the title already says. Can you guys list down top tier farming classes and hour rates with and without lucid souls or either also stats and map pls. thank you

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited August 2019
    Kanna if u only have 1 pc, beast tamer or angelic buster if u have a 2nd pc that can kish u, if u want more info google it, theres plenty of info out there already.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    I think luminous is still a pretty solid farmer. Night lord too if you get your range high enough to one-shot with the stars spawned by mark.

As for maps, it's either bye-bye station or clp as far as I know.
  • darikdarik
    edited August 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    I think luminous is still a pretty solid farmer. Night lord too if you get your range high enough to one-shot with the stars spawned by mark.

As for maps, it's either bye-bye station or clp as far as I know.

Accordingg to what other end game people told me, with t he kish nerf they arent that good anymore , the issue is hes asking for a farmer, a nl to 1 shot with assasin mark needs quite some funding and so does lumi, compare that to the rrates they get, and they arent good classes anymore. The ones that get the best rates in whole maplestory are the ones i already listed above.
  • StarryKnightStarryKnight
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited August 2019
    Is CLP still good? The kish nerf seems to favor larger maps now, maps where you can clear one side such that the other side is re-spawned, and switch back and forth. CLP was hands down the best map in the game pre-kish nerf. I could make 500m+ an hour before the nerf (i couldn't one shot with mark yet, else it would have been notably more). Now, even really good farmers seem to make only about what I used to. People that used to make close to 1b an hour before nerf now make maybe 600-700 tops. Though, there may be some out there that have found better maps and methods, but I expect the ones who have will keep that information close to their chest, else they will make finding a map more difficult for themselves.
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited August 2019
    Kanna
  • darikdarik
    edited August 2019
    Is CLP still good? The kish nerf seems to favor larger maps now, maps where you can clear one side such that the other side is re-spawned, and switch back and forth. CLP was hands down the best map in the game pre-kish nerf. I could make 500m+ an hour before the nerf (i couldn't one shot with mark yet, else it would have been notably more). Now, even really good farmers seem to make only about what I used to. People that used to make close to 1b an hour before nerf now make maybe 600-700 tops. Though, there may be some out there that have found better maps and methods, but I expect the ones who have will keep that information close to their chest, else they will make finding a map more difficult for themselves.

CLP is not good anymore, u just need to test a battle analysis on different maps and find which one best suits u, since there are a lot that are good in arcana atm