[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

EXTREME fps lags every 2 seconds

SpektorGeverSpektorGever
Reactions: 200
edited October 2016 in Tech Support
I have a freeze like a clock every 2 seconds for like 1 seconds. it started after the latest maintence.

Comments

• KazeyomaKazeyoma
    Reactions: 565
    edited October 2016
    you're not the only one, theres been a post about it already. http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/3482/extreme-lag-after-10-27-maintenance#latest
  • dimnut43dimnut43
    Reactions: 920
    edited October 2016
    lag is so bad cant play it comes from when you go into cash shop and when you come out of cash shop you lag real bad... was no lag before i went into cash shop but now real bad lag .... stay out of cash shop if you dont want to lag
  • dimnut43dimnut43
    Reactions: 920
    edited October 2016
    Nexon can you fix this real soon ... i really would love to play the maple story game thank you
  • SuperSuper
    Reactions: 520
    edited October 2016
    i too :/
  • MainemanMaineman
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2016
    check reddit. temporary fix on there.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited October 2016
    Well it seems the Temp fix is gone...as I am now lagging today....AGAIN
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited October 2016
    Even more temporary fix, on a character that is currently lagging, log out, and wait at the server select screen until the lag go away (not the character selection screen), then log onto the character you wish to play lag free.
    If you want to play on another character lag free, you must trigger the lag to occur again before doing the steps above.
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited October 2016
    Omg Jesus Christ I couldn't even train during 2x the lag was so bad. Someone needs to replace these incompetent college kids on the nexon team for people who can actually run a game properly lol. It's just after these recent updates there have just been so many bugs ranging from tons of text issues to broken content. Can't wait to see all the problems that will come up during the EMS merge lol.
    I'm trying to log into the game, and I keep crashing in the login menu now, so I can't even get on now..
    Lilyflower
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    theres a port blocker on reddit-- not sure why nexon still has not said anything
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited October 2016
    This lag is pissing me off. It's really hard to do a Jump quest when you lag spike every 2 seconds. This game is a joke now.
    Lilyflower