[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

magic thowing knife?

wthNoIDwthNoID
Reactions: 970
edited August 2019 in General Chat
how does one get them?
as far as im aware they where never available in gms

yet recently i just seen someone with a set....

Comments

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited August 2019
    Looking into this.
    GhibleeWONDERGUYKuronekonovawthNoID
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    Looking into this.

Is this one of those "you shouldn't have that, it's literally impossible to get that here" items?
    bumbertyrKuronekonova
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited August 2019
    Ems had them from neo Tokyo pq that never got fixed again...
    GMS I believe got them only in lootbox or gacha for short time but never pq

Think because of Crystal ilbi 29att ems could not make even tought MTK are 30att and same att as balanced furry just way better looking and more in set then BF

Same with bullet thing

Also I believe the "bug" its still around that they cant recharge them in most towns/Android just in kft and old maple story towns that did dogge updates for years cus KMS/nonKMS thing....
  • wthNoIDwthNoID
    edited August 2019
    WONDERGUY wrote: »
    GMS I believe got them in lootbox or gacha for short time

Think because of Crystal ilbi 29att ems could not make even tought MTK are 30att and same att as balanced furry just way better looking and more in set then BF

Same with bullet thing

Also I believe the "bug" its still around that they cant recharge them in most towns/Android just in kft and old maple story towns that did dogge updates for years cus KMS/nonKMS thing....

dont recall seeing anything about them but i did stop playing for bit (surprised something like them would not be talked about at all

looks aside i mean i personally think they both look cool
    balanced fury 30att lv70 req
    magic throwing knife 30att lv50 req

asking as you think they would been talked about more aside from base neo tokyo crafting in other versions of maple (gms never having it)
    no other information and i wouldn't want to buy them if they are not meant to be in game

but yea my early maplestory gameplay i liked to collect the throwing stars and magic throwing knifes were on my wish list even tho i knew it was ems exclusive
    and it being ems exclusive is main reason i questioned it
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited August 2019
    wthNoID wrote: »
    WONDERGUY wrote: »
    GMS I believe got them in lootbox or gacha for short time

Same with bullet thing

dont recall seeing anything about them but i did stop playing for bit (surprised something like them would not be talked about at all

looks aside i mean i personally think they both look cool
    balanced fury 30att lv70 req
    magic throwing knife 30att lv50 req

asking as you think they would been talked about more aside from base neo tokyo crafting in other versions of maple (gms never having it)
    no other information and i wouldn't want to buy them if they are not meant to be in game

but yea my early maplestory gameplay i liked to collect the throwing stars and magic throwing knifes were on my wish list even tho i knew it was ems exclusive
    and it being ems exclusive is main reason i questioned it

As I said I believe GMS only sold them once or so and thats why they are not much around but am sure GMS never had the quest/pq just like EMS with Crystal ilbi
    Also they are not only EMS ,other like CMS,TMS,MSea... Had it as well
    in EMS they lost nexon Eu and some other things ,their forum history its gone I remember ems had the best guide to get MTK and bullets/gun

Also the quest line was kinda long and a bit hard on drop rate/dmg at that time and because of that there was less people for pq
    Balanced furry its eazyer to make and can do solo for same attack ( so that was the choice for most that wanted 30att stars but not so epic looking like MTK)
    Even balanced furry was hard to make because of 100 black Crystal at the time and low drop rate on taos

Right now I dont believe there is working neo Tokyo apart from ilegal servers
    Good luck with your stars collection
  • wthNoIDwthNoID
    edited August 2019
    balanced furys are easy to make honestly hardest part now is taos and feathers tho i did kinda stockpile crafting goods for a long time...

and what event... as you even seem unsure about them in gms at least
    at most if we did have a event had to happen in last 6ish months (when i started my break mainly due to new computer didn't want download maple due to internet issues at time)

and before that i pretty much had connections to every collector in-game (and could easily find out were any item i was unsure about came from) sadly looks like most transferred or stopped playing when i got back
  • AriesDRXAriesDRX
    Reactions: 940
    edited September 2019
    I'm actually really curious about this, myself. I've always assumed these were a non-gms item, but now that you mention it, I must know because I've really wanted those stars. Nexon, please get back to us on this...

Thanks!
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2019
    I feel like this may've been an ems item at one point, back before you guys got punched in the nuts to "align your content with gms" in prep for the migration.
  • wthNoIDwthNoID
    edited September 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    I feel like this may've been an ems item at one point, back before you guys got punched in the nuts to "align your content with gms" in prep for the migration.

well checking back when we had neo tokyo maps with my hyper rock
    we never had way to get to any of the maps as upon release they were hyper rock blocked (unable to approach due to the force of the ground) and i checked every single patch and the npc at the forest of oblivion was as ems version was non-responsive with no linked quest followed by removed completely

i mean its not impossible that it was a cs gach item but around that time i was more in know of what people got from them with almost every drop known after that seems like they started having a list with drop rates on site

i know Eruwater dropped them but even when we had them like pointed out locked map
    meaning very old cs event item... (or a you should have this/ shouldn't been able to get to this area

ether way tho would be cool if we could get a source for them again be it re-adding neo tokyo preferable as like a limited time event pq or something ingame more perm (but yes very interested in results of the looking into this also
  • pepepepe
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited September 2019
    I'd actually like this item to be brought back from the dead, they seem cool AF
    WONDERGUY