[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Theme Dungeon] The AfterLands - Cannot Progress.

LisgendLisgend
Reactions: 400
edited August 2019 in Bug Reporting
After 2 years, I decided to get back into the game after my previous report. I still cannot progress into the The Afterlands Theme Dungeon.

My Previous Post, down below.

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/13531/theme-dungeon-the-afterlands-unable-to-progress#latest

Problem:
*IMPORTANT* : FYI, this is just the beginning of the Theme Dungeon.
I am stuck, (NOT as in stuck in a room, but more like stuck in the middle of the quest where no progression is going to move forward) in the Lands of Riches with no Quest Givers and the Land of Beginnings.
I've talked to every NPC to find a way to get back and continue my progression, but NO sign of my character leaving.
NPC, Ashkay, ONLY allows me to Return to the Maple World, if I needed to leave, or Entering into the Land of Riches or the Land of Beginnings, nothing else.

Conclusion:
I would like my character to just be Debug into the Land of Warriors where my last quest left off from because in my old report from 2 years ago claims My character is free to roam between the Land of Riches and the Land of Beginnings and also return to the Maple World.

Thank you for your time for reading this!
And also, I would like to send some pictures to show some evidence, where shall I send them? Let me know ASAP.

Comments

• Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited August 2019
    In my last run on this dungeon I got every key besides one which the only Bug as I remember. Heck i might even do a FACEBOOK Live episode on it, just for evidence if its still bugged.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    It's not bugged, not in the typical "this can't be completed" sense anyway. It's still very possible to clear the afterlands, but as it stands there's a specific order you have to do things in for it to work.

There are a couple of guides for it, one of them here on the forums, apparently from earlier this year, and the second one is on reddit from June of last year.

Beyond that, the guy who posted this thread isn't complaining about it being bugged, he's saying he's stuck. He somehow got out-of-sequence on the first circuit of the four lands and the game doesn't know what to do with him and won't let him get where he needs to be. This would be fixed simply by having his character moved to the land of warriors.
    Lisgend
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited August 2019
    Weird i was able to rotate to each other area after each repeatable quests was completed.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    This whole damn thing is fickle.

Also, see bolded:
    Lisgend wrote: »
    After 2 years, I decided to get back into the game after my previous report. I still cannot progress into the The Afterlands Theme Dungeon.

My Previous Post, down below.

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/13531/theme-dungeon-the-afterlands-unable-to-progress#latest

Problem:
    *IMPORTANT* : FYI, this is just the beginning of the Theme Dungeon.
    I am stuck, (NOT as in stuck in a room, but more like stuck in the middle of the quest where no progression is going to move forward) in the Lands of Riches with no Quest Givers and the Land of Beginnings.
    I've talked to every NPC to find a way to get back and continue my progression, but NO sign of my character leaving.
    NPC, Ashkay, ONLY allows me to Return to the Maple World, if I needed to leave, or Entering into the Land of Riches or the Land of Beginnings, nothing else.

Conclusion:
    I would like my character to just be Debug into the Land of Warriors where my last quest left off from because in my old report from 2 years ago claims My character is free to roam between the Land of Riches and the Land of Beginnings and also return to the Maple World.

Thank you for your time for reading this!
    And also, I would like to send some pictures to show some evidence, where shall I send them? Let me know ASAP.

He either one-in-a-million'd his way into breaking the whole thing or somehow managed to sequence-break the area and now the whole thing is having a spasm about it.
    Lisgend
  • LisgendLisgend
    Reactions: 400
    edited August 2019
    In the bold text, you basically explain my problem better than I did.

First off, I am not complaining about Theme Dungeon being bugged, but simply cannot progress through the Theme Dungeon.

Solution : A simple fix would be just having my character being moved to the Land of Warriors, like you said, nothing else.

ALSO, I watched a few Walk throughs videos & read up the Theme Dungeon Guide, but still no where to make progress.

Aggraphine wrote: »
    It's not bugged, not in the typical "this can't be completed" sense anyway. It's still very possible to clear the afterlands, but as it stands there's a specific order you have to do things in for it to work.

There are a couple of guides for it, one of them here on the forums, apparently from earlier this year, and the second one is on reddit from June of last year.

Beyond that, the guy who posted this thread isn't complaining about it being bugged, he's saying he's stuck. He somehow got out-of-sequence on the first circuit of the four lands and the game doesn't know what to do with him and won't let him get where he needs to be. This would be fixed simply by having his character moved to the land of warriors.