[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Auction House NX Item Update

GhibleeGhiblee
Reactions: 3,795
edited August 2019 in Announcements
Hello,

We are currently looking into fixing the issue where NX items go missing in the Auction House when attempting to claim or re-list them.
We plan to send the affected players a replacement of the lost items. We'll update when we have more information. :)

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    Is the auction house buggered on all worlds? Or is it isolated to aurora and elysium?
  • TriniTrini
    Reactions: 750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    I guess its down in all worlds. I hope its gonna be back on soon as its slowly being annoying to can't sell/buy item yet.
  • shaboobiezshaboobiez
    Reactions: 500
    edited August 2019
    It needs to come back ASAP! Only reason I'm not playing right now...
  • vCHANELvvCHANELv
    Reactions: 420
    edited August 2019
    You have to wait patiently. I'm also waiting to solve the problem.It takes a long time.but just waiting........
  • kitamaru125kitamaru125
    Reactions: 5
    alguien me podria decir porque no puedo entrar al maple si ya lo tengo instalado antes podia entrar normal pero ahora que entro me sale jugar en el launcher y nnunca me manda al juego :/
    Kuronekonova
  • wthNoIDwthNoID
    Reactions: 970
    edited August 2019
    Trini wrote: »
    I guess its down in all worlds. I hope its gonna be back on soon as its slowly being annoying to can't sell/buy item yet.

yep and you have no idea....
    i have few characters i want to gear (drops being unkind lol) from small stat boost to bigger stat boost i dont care to self hunt/make like rings/accessory's

that and i kinda wanna see if any rare familiars show up for reasonable prices/ discontinued you cant get anymore for reasonable prices
    and fact i keep good drops that i myself have no use for but they do sell well and cant sell them XD

hopes issue gets sorted out soon =x
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    edited August 2019
    We apologize for the delay!
    We are verifying the fixes at the moment and will address the Auction House issue as soon as verification is finished.
    shaboobiez
  • KuronekonovaKuronekonova
    Reactions: 795
    edited August 2019
    alguien me podria decir porque no puedo entrar al maple si ya lo tengo instalado antes podia entrar normal pero ahora que entro me sale jugar en el launcher y nnunca me manda al juego :/

this is an english forum. please try keeping it in english.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited August 2019
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    We are verifying the fixes at the moment and will address the Auction House issue as soon as verification is finished.

But was this isolated to aurora and elysium or did it affect bera and scania as well?
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited August 2019
    so auction house is back up, is it safe to use?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited August 2019
    Jez wrote: »
    so auction house is back up, is it safe to use?
    Did you read her post?

The bolded bit, specifically. That means they're at the "okay let's see if that did it" phase of things. If you want any advice, it would be don't touch the auction house until there's some kind of message specifically saying you can use it again.
  • JezJez
    edited August 2019
    yeah well im too itchy for that, no issues relisting in bera
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    edited August 2019
    Auction House is back up for use!
    shaboobiez
  • JezJez
    edited August 2019

yay! any word on when lost items will be returned?
  • JezJez
    edited August 2019
    vCHANELv wrote: »
    I went to the open auction house.But I can't see my item.Five cash items... Where did you send it? I want to know.
    im guessing the items will be returned in a maintenance , right now the auction house is fixed, but returning the items lost is another issue
    vCHANELv
  • vCHANELvvCHANELv
    edited August 2019
    I went to the open auction house.But I can't see my item.Five cash items... Where did you send it? I want to know.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited August 2019

Relax. They just got the auction house working again. You need to give them time to sort out who lost what and get replacements sent out. It's not going to be an immediate process.
    vCHANELv
  • vCHANELvvCHANELv
    edited August 2019
    Jez wrote: »
    im guessing the items will be returned in a maintenance , right now the auction house is fixed, but returning the items lost is another issue

thank you ..I give to your comment (Like)
  • vCHANELvvCHANELv
    edited August 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

Relax. They just got the auction house working again. You need to give them time to sort out who lost what and get replacements sent out. It's not going to be an immediate process.

Aggraphine thank you.
  • vCHANELvvCHANELv
    edited August 2019

GM Ghiblee.....I went to the open auction house.But I can't see my item.Five cash items... I don't know where you're going to send it, so I'm afraid to fill five blanks with other things. . . . . . . . . .is it right to just wait? i don't know......so....
    Or first... I wonder if I can sell another item. Please answer.