[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What's been your Kryptonite for not playing Maple?

Lucsean99Lucsean99
Reactions: 1,565
edited August 2019 in Off-Topic Discussion
Anything else besides "your job"

The Nintendo Switch Fire Emblem 3 Houses have taken 90hrs so far.
I'm doing a Facebook Live rerun of the Legends of Heroes Cold Steel 1 & 2 respectively each are cut into 3 videos per chapter depending on a good stopping point.

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2019
    Friends wanting to play other games.
    I usually end up doing my dailies last minute or skipping them entirely if they want to play anything that day.
    If only I could convince them that MapleStory isn't a massive time sink...
    Cresc
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited September 2019
    Trying to get a job
    Playing other games like CTR and Three Houses
    Being a DM for D&D
    Not wanting to go to Slurpy Forest Depths to maybe someday grind to 220 so I can get to 230 so I can get to... you get the idea.
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    If only I could convince them that MapleStory isn't a massive time sink...

Unless you pay to get the easy route it becomes a massive time sink. At least you can get some entertainment out of it.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2019
    Given the fact that exp coupons don't work above 250, paying only gets you so far. After that it's still a massive time sink.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2019
    HuskyDM wrote: »
    Unless you pay to get the easy route it becomes a massive time sink. At least you can get some entertainment out of it.

Reboot server, so that's just not an option.
  • wthNoIDwthNoID
    Reactions: 970
    edited September 2019
    being lazy...
    dont get me wrong i still play maple....

but i play the skill combo intensive classes i like most
    evan,aran,blaster... and well other classes seem to weak/slow compared to them even decently geared or i cant get the key layout to my liking to make class work

but since i came back i try to get daily's done... errm at least on my evan and try to fit in a bit rare drop hunting on evan/lower leveled characters (limited by drop rate buffs/how long familiar stays to most part)

soon i can use pokemon/legend of zelda/ disgaea games on switch as a excuse tho XD