[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Rank #4 Kaiser GMS BANNED

XpShiftzXpShiftz
Reactions: 1,040
edited September 2019 in General Chat
Here is a quick TL:DR:
I wasn't Hacking or botting, I was training in Limina End of the World 1-5 with EXP Buffs and my Frenzy Totem on Saturday August 31st. At around 6:50pm EST I was randomly out of the blue banned. I submitted two tickets so far, one of which was declined quite quickly the other which took a more lengthy time and ultimately denied. I have no proof I didn't hack except the vouches from a few other players and my own word. What can I do do get myself unbanned or is all hope lost for my level 260 Kaiser? Has anyone else been banned with "Mob Manipulation" recently that can help? I don't wanna call it quits now. Is there anything I can do?

The Full Story (Facts):

Rank 4 Proof:
(This first image is cropped, and shows Glacia instead of Aurora but that pic was used to show a bug in the ranking system of Glacia icon popping up instead of Aurora's)
https://imgur.com/XaXKqpX
Rank 4 Proof part 2:
(This one is a little less reliable but shows from the Discord Pink Bean Bot that I was in fact Rank 4 in all of GMS and rank 1 in Aurora)
https://imgur.com/m9KSekC
The incident (Detailed):

So, I was training my Level 260 Kaiser in Limina End of the World 1-5. I had MVP Buff active, along with 2 hour EXP Boost potion, Monster park gold and legion/world merge 2x coupons my fire-starter ring and frenzy. I was doing my normal routine of killing mobs which was to jump around using blade burst and refreshing Stone Dragon and Inferno breath. I transformed into final form mid air and after I transformed I used blade burst. That was the last thing I could remember before I was hit randomly with a permanent ban. (Have no video or screenshots to prove here unfortunately, but to be fair, who thinks their gonna randomly get banned anyway?)

Permanent Ban:
https://imgur.com/diBpOzu
The Infamous Tickets:
So like any other player, as soon as I got banned I submitted a ticket, albeit I actually haven't sent many tickets before and this was my legit 3rd one ever so bear with me on my terrible etiquette. Note: I also said End of the World 1-3 in the ticket but I meant 1-5, I made a mistake in my state of panic oh well LOL. Also please excuse me from blacking out my real name, I would prefer if people didn't really know it. xD

The First Ticket:
https://imgur.com/vsb6Vk2
So absolutely no disrespect towards GM Rosunnie, I understand that they don't have the authority to release such a ban, but of course I cant stand by and simply be banned for something I KNOW I didn't do. But alas, I sent another ticket because again I know I wasn't hacking or botting or using any other illicit programs. But I don't know how to prove I wasn't, I never thought I would have to.
Anyway I send another ticket to support and ill just show it here:

Second Ticket:
https://imgur.com/NoxJ6w5
Again no disrespect to GM Kyuyuiyui (and sorry for spelling their name wrong LOL), or Sr. GM Kryndax.

And so here I am. Hoping to find some sort of hope to get myself unbanned because getting to rank 1 of a job in a world is hard enough, getting to rank 4 of a job in all of GMS is WAY HARDER.
I am sure I got banned from the auto-ban system since I didn't see any evidence of a REAL GM Banning me but then again I have no idea how to tell a real GM has banned me, so i suspect the auto-ban system
Once again no disrespect to ANY of the GM's i'm sure they did what they can with the information available. I'm just wondering what can i do from here if anything at all?

My Rant (Potentially nonfactual but seriously I need to rant somewhere):
I mean to my knowledge there is no hackers or botters around level 260 that I know of. Either they are smart enough not to bot at that level or Nexon actually snipes them pretty quick (With that said, I REALLY Hope more innocent players weren't banned like I was... Plus that statement doesn't really help my case but oh well). I have never been flagged or violated ToS, banned or suspended prior to this. So getting an instant permanent ban with no second chance just seems too harsh especially with my clean record which has been clean for almost 12 years now. I have people in Aurora that can vouch for me, but I don't know how valuable of proof that is.

What can I do dude? I'm kinda desperate here. (I know kinda pathetic to be crying over a damn game, but its a game that has been near and dear to me for 12 years)

I don't know. Just something or anything to help me would be nice, some people have told me to submit another ticket, others have told me to post here. Some told me to even post in Maple forums under bug reporting and some have told me to message CM Ghiblee (Though idk how that will help since Ghiblee is a community manager and doesn't really have a say in Ban Appeals) but honestly I'm kinda desperate. I wanna be Rank 2 Kaiser :( (Shout our to Snew for rank 1 tho still xD)
HuskyDMluna02

Comments

• EuropaEuropa
    Reactions: 750
    edited September 2019
    good luck :/
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited September 2019
    From what I've seen recently whatever autoban system that is on place clearly is missfiring against legit high level players, while missing all the actual bots. There isn't much that can be done in the forums, but bringing these cases to light hopefully will catch the eye of someone who can do something about it.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2019
    We cannot help you with ban appeals on the forums, I'm not sure who told you to post here but they were incorrect.

Appealing a ban can only be done through Nexon support.
    To follow-up on your ticket, you should contact Live Chat during their ban appeal hours: Tuesday - Thursday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific time
    darikFuhreakKuronekonova
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited September 2019
    Dayum bro that sux I am a kaiser myself "one eye dragon" and I be pissed too if I had been ban especially that high level at that. I think it goes to show you some of the aspects of this game need to be revisited and fixed and also in-game recording while training. I hope you get unban, kaiser is a great class and one that is fun to play. I think if a person legit and doesn't hack to get by and profit off of it they should never be ban. We should protect our great maplers and get rid of the bad ones who actually cheat and do real wrong.

Sorry for the ban and hope it gets resolved soon.
    Kuronekonova
  • luna02luna02
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited September 2019
    another fake ban ?? and permanent and 260 lvl ..... please pass in a kaiser? I think that this ban was not made by a GM ... because his argument would be pathetic and even more establishing the methods of behavior and rules in the game, everyone in the game knows well that some skills are bug and in the game in maps, mobs, movements and mobs skills equally with bugs, lately the fake bans and expectations that some players make to climb fast in party or 2 pc are being punished unnecessarily for my opinion. because everyone is at party, with a second pc, training only seriously (in the effect of quick click skills with movements to kill mobs with invocations, pots, etc), forgive my language but it's funny to see a ban at a kaiser, , when bots in town and hackers that are evident to everyone, in gms, and possible photos to report there are no ban or strong actions in them

If your ban was for the game system, then it is not new ... because I already passed with fake bans through the system a year ago or 2 years ago ... for me this is a ban fake and you have the right to claim and post it here in reedit or etc for the knowledge of many people, it is true the forum is not to appeal when there are these cases, but if they are 12 years, money, time, effort and dedication, then you deserve to write this, but if you have committed a illegal act then you have no right to anything, but observing your img and replicas, the staff and technical support have not followed your case well and if case A or B they made the mistake, they should compensate you for the time lost and effort and improve of a once your ban system or once establish an online gms system in the game to easily report bots and hackers once before more fake bans appear and people are afraid to play with a class, kaiser, kanna, db or etc
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2019
    Neospector wrote: »
    We cannot help you with ban appeals on the forums, I'm not sure who told you to post here but they were incorrect.

Appealing a ban can only be done through Nexon support.
    To follow-up on your ticket, you should contact Live Chat during their ban appeal hours: Tuesday - Thursday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific time

He posted it here as well as the subreddit. If anything it's an attempt to garner public support, more or less, for his unbanning. That or someone convinced him to post it here, thinking the community manager has a hand in the appeal process, forgetting that that practice, rather unfortunately, departed with KTBN back in 2016 or so.
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited September 2019
    luna02 wrote: »
    another fake ban ?? and permanent and 260 lvl ..... please pass in a kaiser? I think that this ban was not made by a GM ... because his argument would be pathetic and even more establishing the methods of behavior and rules in the game, everyone in the game knows well that some skills are bug and in the game in maps, mobs, movements and mobs skills equally with bugs, lately the fake bans and expectations that some players make to climb fast in party or 2 pc are being punished unnecessarily for my opinion. because everyone is at party, with a second pc, training only seriously (in the effect of quick click skills with movements to kill mobs with invocations, pots, etc), forgive my language but it's funny to see a ban at a kaiser, , when bots in town and hackers that are evident to everyone, in gms, and possible photos to report there are no ban or strong actions in them

If your ban was for the game system, then it is not new ... because I already passed with fake bans through the system a year ago or 2 years ago ... for me this is a ban fake and you have the right to claim and post it here in reedit or etc for the knowledge of many people, it is true the forum is not to appeal when there are these cases, but if they are 12 years, money, time, effort and dedication, then you deserve to write this, but if you have committed a illegal act then you have no right to anything, but observing your img and replicas, the staff and technical support have not followed your case well and if case A or B they made the mistake, they should compensate you for the time lost and effort and improve of a once your ban system or once establish an online gms system in the game to easily report bots and hackers once before more fake bans appear and people are afraid to play with a class, kaiser, kanna, db or etc

I hope its not the beginning of a new wave of bans because all it does is screw legit players. Playing these days feels like a Russian Roulette of werther or nor you'll get the banhammer drop on you, making you lose 10+ years of effort.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited September 2019
    Ffs everyone chill, if he got banned id say 80% sure hes a hacker or did something agaibst TOS but got banned later on when he was doing nothing, this kind of posts only make people panic and do nothing to help the banned perdon if its not guilty, im so tired of this posts ..., they do nothing at all both for the person who post it nor for the community
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2019
    darik wrote: »
    Ffs everyone chill, if he got banned id say 80% sure hes a hacker or did something agaibst TOS but got banned later on when he was doing nothing, this kind of posts only make people panic and do nothing to help the banned perdon if its not guilty, im so tired of this posts ..., they do nothing at all both for the person who post it nor for the community

There are particularly sound reasons as to why they elected to move away from bans being handled by way of the forums. The absolute circus that ignites around some of the posts was primary among them. They make some god-awful decisions, but that one was one of their better ones I feel.
This discussion has been closed.