[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sengoku High Event

THNKRTHNKR
Reactions: 700
edited September 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I would like to suggest a new round of the Sengoku High Event! ^^

This was one of my favorite events in the past. Gathering coins to buy BiS equips (including the potable Sengoku Hakase Badge). Please bring back this event for the sake of new and returning players. Also for the players that want to try new classes and switch main characters. Without the Sengoku Hakase Badge, new characters basically miss out on a whole equipment slot.

It is a huge disadvantage for new and returning players not to be able to get a potable badge. It seems demotivating to make new characters when they miss out on such an item. I feel like without the opportunity to get a potable badge, the incentive to make new characters disappears.

Having said that, it is also reasonable to assume that bringing back the potable badge would encourage new players to join the Maple World. I will attach a poll to see if more people agree with and support this suggestion. ^^

Sincerely,

Maplestory Player
  1. Would you like a new round of the Sengoku High Event?24 votes
    1. Yes, please!
       96% (23 votes)
    2. No...
       4% (1 vote)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2019
    I'd bet money that if it ever comes back, it'll be sans badge. Because that's how much nexon cares about their players.
  • THNKRTHNKR
    Reactions: 700
    edited September 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    I'd bet money that if it ever comes back, it'll be sans badge. Because that's how much nexon cares about their players.

Hmm, I hope Nexon sees and considers this post/suggestion. I don't know what you mean by "sans badge", but if Sengoku High returns I don't see why it wouldn't be the same?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2019
    THNKR wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »

Hmm, I hope Nexon sees and considers this post/suggestion. I don't know what you mean by "sans badge", but if Sengoku High returns I don't see why it wouldn't be the same?

They may see it, but I'd peg it at pretty much 100% that they won't consider it. After all, look at their track record of considering things in the past. They took player feedback into "consideration" with regards to the drop rate potential nerf sometime last year, as well as when they removed Singapore and kneecapped kishin. And when I say "took feedback into consideration", what I actually mean is "didn't tell players anything until it was happening". So really the takeaway from my two posts is "hope for the best, but expect the worst". Because it's nexon, and you have to in order to stay sane.

As for "sans":
    0erVx96.png
  • LexChillLexChill
    Reactions: 320
    I would love to see Nexon Bringing back the pottable badges! Hope they do :)
    darikSausageMuffin
  • GoodfellasGoodfellas
    Reactions: 220
    Bring back Sengoku event, with sengoku badge included
    darikSausageMuffin
  • pepepepe
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited September 2019
    hayato.jpg kanna.jpg

Can they also put these on the coin shop? from an event awhile ago, pretty good anvil material for us
    ShadEightdarikKittenCoalition
  • aaLaaL
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2019
    i switched my main char expecting this event to come again. like most events repeat right?
    if it wont then i dont see a reason to continue playing with this huge disadvantage. it just feels bad
    at least they could introduce a new pottable badge.. maybe with worse main stats..
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited November 2019
    aaL wrote: »
    i switched my main char expecting this event to come again. like most events repeat right?
    if it wont then i dont see a reason to continue playing with this huge disadvantage. it just feels bad
    at least they could introduce a new pottable badge.. maybe with worse main stats..

It hasnt come back since they removed the potable badges and when asked they always ignore the question on streams or change the subject fast
  • HamomdHamomd
    Reactions: 420
    edited November 2019
    please make it.
  • SilencedPeterSilencedPeter
    Reactions: 630
    edited January 2020
    Please nexon alot of my friends want to change mains but they cant because of potable badges
  • SausageMuffinSausageMuffin
    Reactions: 835
    edited January 2020
    Either this or make those badges scissor-able so that it’s at least obtainable to an extent.
    darikKittenCoalition
  • SilencedPeterSilencedPeter
    Reactions: 630
    edited January 2020
    I feel like its just a big gap in the end game for a person having an extra 30% on stat and not having it is a big difference.
    + I dont understand alot of my friends and people say that if it came back there gonna get it on all there characters which means most of them will prob buy NX to get more coins I guess nexon doesnt want money.
    darikKittenCoalition