[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

explorers elemental summons

abolbol2341abolbol2341
Reactions: 300
in Off-Topic Discussion
can an explorer do a quest to have the elemental summon skill available (quests like empress might for iris piercing)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2019
    No
  • abolbol2341abolbol2341
    edited September 2019
    can an explorer do a quest to have the elemental summon skill available (quests like empress might for iris piercing)
    or, is there a way to make your explorer a successor of a cygnus?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2019
    No. Cygnus Knights don't need "successors" now that they can reach the same max level as other classes.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2019
    Ultimate explorers, which you may be thinking of, died out quite a while ago; right around when the cygnus knights were revamped and had their level caps increased from 120 to 250(275 now)
  • abolbol2341abolbol2341
    edited September 2019
    kk
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited September 2019
    You asked the same question three times, in spite of being given an answer twice before. How many times do you need to hear "no" until you understand that it's not something you can do?

Also did you just... did you just flatly admit you're playing a private server? Because that kind of thing is not something you generally want to wave around on the forums run by the same company that runs the game you're playing a private server of.
  • abolbol2341abolbol2341
    edited September 2019
    ^got it thank u bro and sorry.
    ALSO another question- all the UA that ever been made also taken off? deleted? or still got same skills and everything even in this version?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited September 2019
    Editing your post isn't going to work as well as you think.

Ultimate adventurers as you're thinking them do not exist, they haven't for years now. Whatever ones that remain are obscenely rare. I would imagine that any that do still exist simply have the same skill kit as normal explorers.
  • abolbol2341abolbol2341
    edited September 2019
    dam... well i feel like having the elemental summon combined with the phoenix will make me deal quite alot since dmg cap is kinda low in my srv and only the summons can hit over 1m
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited September 2019
    nmlPMKo.gif
    YinYangX
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited October 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Ultimate adventurers as you're thinking them do not exist, they haven't for years now. Whatever ones that remain are obscenely rare. I would imagine that any that do still exist simply have the same skill kit as normal explorers.

Can confirm this as I still have an ultimate explorer bucc. It's just an explorer with a couple extra beginner skills.

This discussion has been closed.