[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Critical Rate issue

OzPitOzPit
Reactions: 520
edited September 2019 in Bug Reporting
My critical rate just suddenly droped down from 100% to 95%, and before I had not casted any buff spells, just login in with my char, see it was 100%, 5 mins later it just droped down to 95% with no reason... any explication for it?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2019
    That is probably due to the Adventure buff occasionally activating and then deactivating.
    (It's supposed to be entirely gone by now, but seems to still linger intermittently)
    OzPit
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited September 2019
    Would this activation and deactivation cause d/c issues by the way? I keep getting d/c while trying to boss tonight on my kanna. I go in and start to att and my client crashes w/o any error or explanation.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2019
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    Would this activation and deactivation cause d/c issues by the way? I keep getting d/c while trying to boss tonight on my kanna. I go in and start to att and my client crashes w/o any error or explanation.

Make sure you're not looking at the computer uptime bug, if you don't restart your computer often.
    I crash very frequently when this starts taking affect.
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/151/clock-overrun-was-memory-dll-corruption

I haven't had any problems with DC/ing at the start of bossing but have been seeing a lot more DC's as of late.