[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon's greed

ArrorArror
Reactions: 1,170
edited September 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
yo
I managed to reach silver at MVP
and i got nexoned
it should lasts for a month as far as i know
but no they decided to give me the MVP for 4 days (i couldn't even receive the gift today)
thats so damn greedy
nexon like wtf i spent nx i deserve the MVP and i got nopes from you
you want more and more to maintain something ma ybe if i buy 40m nx i get for the next month orso
thats the reason the game is dying
nexon goes money > players
im highly disspointed
WONDERGUYKuronekonovaMuhhhdarik

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2019
    MVP is based off the NX spent within the past 3 months. So if you bought NX in June it will expire in September. But as far as I'm aware (and according to the official announcement post) MVP status is calculated at the end of the month, not continuously, so it should have lasted another five days or so:
    Nexon wrote:
    If your spending habits change and you lower in rank, this won't take effect until the 1st of the following month.

Also note that you can only receive the MVP gift once per day, but Bronze-tier MVP has its own reward so even if your silver MVP status had expired, you would have gotten the bronze package.

I do not know why your MVP status expired, but if it did you should contact support, as you may have experienced a bug.
  • ArrorArror
    Reactions: 1,170
    edited September 2019
    GREEEEEEEDDDYYYYY
    i just got it
    and nexon just take it
    Money > players
    Muhhhdarik
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Arror wrote: »
    GREEEEEEEDDDYYYYY
    i just got it
    and nexon just take it
    Money > players

Again, your MVP should not have expired until 12:00 UTC October 1st. If it did expire early for whatever reason, you need to contact support and possibly email Nexon's billing department.
    I can't really help with your issue if you don't make an attempt to look into it.
    HuskyDM
  • MeiLingeMeiLinge
    Reactions: 970
    edited September 2019
    Arror wrote: »
    GREEEEEEEDDDYYYYY
    i just got it
    and nexon just take it
    Money > players

I wouldn't invest any more into this game... as much as i like this game, the decline seems unfixable.
    darik