[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

World Merge FAQ

Comments

  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 2,030
    Posts: 207
    Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
    edited August 26
    wthNoID wrote: »
    so will this effect my world medal at all?
    Demethos Pride (medal)

    hmm i wonder if i can get any good deals on rare(discontinued) items from this
    tho most said items are probably on inactive accounts at this point

    Your World Pride medal will not be affected.
  • NesaWillEatUNesaWillEatU
    Reactions: 850
    Posts: 8
    Member
    edited August 28
    I don't see anything about a NX transfer. This is something we need
  • fantaziyafantaziya
    Reactions: 300
    Post: 1
    Member
    edited August 28
    when is the game going to be up ? said would be 2 hours ago ? or is it me ?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 15,935
    Posts: 2,930
    Member
    edited August 28
    fantaziya wrote: »
    when is the game going to be up ? said would be 2 hours ago ? or is it me ?

    x2wAARn.png
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 4,971
    Posts: 662
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 28
    High-key disappointed that there's no Pride medals. You can't anvil titles.
  • FlamewrightFlamewright
    Post: 1
    Member
    New world servers are already at max user capacity?? seems kinda rediclous, is this just a bug? maple hasnt had that kind of issue in 10 years or so...
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,295
    Posts: 580
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 29
    So worlds seem empty still...
  • KalseruKalseru
    Reactions: 400
    Posts: 5
    Member
    edited August 29
    I agree with person above, no pride medals for windia seems kinda unfair...with titles you either keep it and have it use up an inventory slot forever(due to no title version of the medal collection tab) or throw it away. No way to anvil, having it above the head is disruptive when bossing, has no stats...a medal would be 10 times better |:
  • ILoveArkILoveArk
    Reactions: 665
    Posts: 30
    Member
    edited September 8
    Thanks about the Merge servers <3
    Now my new server is full :)

    unknown.png
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 15,935
    Posts: 2,930
    Member
    edited September 8
    ILoveArk wrote: »
    Thanks about the Merge servers <3
    Now my new server is full :)

    unknown.png

    Naw fam, bera is full. Aurora, and elysium by extension, are comfortably populated. Not dead, but not packed; just right.
  • ILoveArkILoveArk
    Reactions: 665
    Posts: 30
    Member
    edited September 8
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    ILoveArk wrote: »
    Thanks about the Merge servers <3
    Now my new server is full :)

    unknown.png

    Naw fam, bera is full. Aurora, and elysium by extension, are comfortably populated. Not dead, but not packed; just right.

    Better than it was.
    It's more complete than Reboot and Scania.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 2,075
    Posts: 445
    Member
    edited September 24
    My only question is when are we going to fix the servers so that the players who got played 2 to 3 years ago will come back? I mean it was a-ok idea but didn't really solve the issue which made 2/3 of our population to leave in the first place.
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 2,185
    Posts: 265
    Member
    edited September 26
    riza wrote: »
    My only question is when are we going to fix the servers so that the players who got played 2 to 3 years ago will come back? I mean it was a-ok idea but didn't really solve the issue which made 2/3 of our population to leave in the first place.
    they found other servers allready,better just care not to lose whats left in the "new" worlds again
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 2,075
    Posts: 445
    Member
    edited October 6
    WONDERGUY wrote: »
    riza wrote: »
    My only question is when are we going to fix the servers so that the players who got played 2 to 3 years ago will come back? I mean it was a-ok idea but didn't really solve the issue which made 2/3 of our population to leave in the first place.
    they found other servers allready,better just care not to lose whats left in the "new" worlds again

    Idk I want them to allow people to buy a ticket to transfer. My brothers, senpai and guild was left behind and would like them to rejoin us but only time will tell.
  • WuyudeshiluoWuyudeshiluo
    Reactions: 100
    Posts: 6
    Member
    Did anyone had finish the quest"power of the spirit of the fire" (which is next to the quest"empress's might")?
    it ask me to collect 10 burning flare from poision poopa ,but i just get nothing from the monster .
    whether the poision poopa will drop quest items or not?
  • MarioLim92MarioLim92
    Reactions: 100
    Post: 1
    Member
    May I know, if i have 8 characters in default, but after merge, my other characters from other world is put together, so i have exceeded the maximum of my limitation, what must i do with the exceeded characters?