[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Name Change Event please?

MyrMyr
Reactions: 440
edited March 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Can we possibly get another name change event soon? T~T I found a better name for my character but money is really tight for me this year and I cant just spend 15 dollars for one from the cash shop. I will love you forever if we get this.
Skyfall1989ChoicesmalumaUnemployed

Comments

• UnemployedUnemployed
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited March 2019
    I second this.
    If you noticed, the Name Change NPC was moved to Henesys a few updates ago, I think Name Change Coupon event is in the making or atleast it hints that. Maybe we'll get it on the second wave of the Retro Shop?
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited March 2019
    I don't know if they have made another Name Change event since the first one. Since you can buy the Name Change I doubt they will do it, but one never knows.
  • UnemployedUnemployed
    edited September 2019
    The Name Change coupon actually came out twice in Event Shops. I'm hopeful we will get to experience another event with the Name Change coupon in the shop in the future.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2019
    Unemployed wrote: »
    The Name Change coupon actually came out twice in Event Shops. I'm hopeful we will get to experience another event with the Name Change coupon in the shop in the future.

HuskDM was talking about the Name Change event not coming out again after the first, not the Name Change coupon, since your op was about the event and not the coupon.
  • Skyfall1989Skyfall1989
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited September 2019
    Totally supporting the event to come out again.
  • ChoicesChoices
    Reactions: 1,550
    edited September 2019
    Support the idea too. I made a thread about adding Name Change Coupons in a shop as a request as well: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/20197/name-change-coupons-in-a-shop
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2019
    YinYangX wrote: »
    Unemployed wrote: »

HuskDM was talking about the Name Change event not coming out again after the first, not the Name Change coupon, since your op was about the event and not the coupon.

Name change event was the coupons. I certainly don't recall any event that just gave everyone a free name change. Any time a name change has been available, it's been in coupon form from an event.
  • UnemployedUnemployed
    edited October 2019
    Bump. Hoping to see a name change coupon in a shop in the future.