[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Characters that you can hold down buttons in them?

xiSpyderxiSpyder
Reactions: 510
edited October 2019 in General Chat
Was wondering in what characters you can hold down the button on most or at least some of the attacks in 2019.
Any suggestions?

Comments

• Skyfall1989Skyfall1989
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited October 2019
    Lumi and Pathfinder as l know so far, but you need to move after some time. left or right.
  • xiSpyderxiSpyder
    edited October 2019
    Lumi and Pathfinder as l know so far, but you need to move after some time. left or right.

Pathfinder has a good map coverage but the problem is that sometimes you have to move a lot and spam the button,
    Luminous i never played but i saw he has a skill that you just stand still and cover most of the map and you can hold it down, might give it a try.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited October 2019
    Xenon bowmaster phantom all have hurricane skills that require holding the key rather than clicking, mercedes, classes with hurricane skills in general, gunslinguer, jett ..
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2019
    Wild hunter is another one, and as with all of them it tends to not be until 4th job where you get the hold-down skill
    darik
  • xiSpyderxiSpyder
    edited October 2019
    Wow just saw a mobbing vid of Wild Hunter and it seems the best choice i guess Wild Hunter it is!
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2019
    Their mobbing gets absolutely stupid after 5th job, plus the class is just all-around pretty fun imo.